LOl Go FIREO!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Havok@May 13 2004, 10:46 PM
How about you turn that bilboard that you posted into a fucking respectable size?

how about you get broadband?

there is no way in hell im changing the size of my pictures either. im paying for my webspace, fuck if im gonna resize.

It's not the bandwidth, numbnuts, it's the fucking fact that we don't have fucking 40" monitors. Scrolling AROUND a picture to view it all is a pain in the ass.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 14 2004, 07:35 AM
It's not the bandwidth, numbnuts, it's the fucking fact that we don't have fucking 40" monitors. Scrolling AROUND a picture to view it all is a pain in the ass.

Couldn't have said it better.

I DO have broadband, and that shit still loaded like a 56k.

Geezus Havok, who the hell pissed in your wheaties this morning/yesterday/the day before/the day before that/and the day before that again?

If you have a girlfriend, you really really need to get laid already. Either that or get some anger management counciling already...

Idiots piss me off. Seriously, it takes like 2 seconds to resize a pic. I am always in a good mood, but then some idiot of the day (usually you) posts some lame/stupid/irrelevant or just idiotic post that I feel dumber for having read. All I said was to resize the pic because it dosen't need to be lifesize.

Even though I hate you, I am still in a good mood right now.

s40a502c635b94.jpg

One day you'll hate on the wrong person and they'll put a slug through your eyeball.

Why do you hate me? because I find interesting shit to post all the time and you're stuck hating on me because, well you are a big fucking dick and all.

It's not my problem you can't find anything worthwhile to post about. Most everything I post about gets a good laugh or a good discussion/debate derives from it.

I can't believe you hate people over the int4rdnet...that is truely sad Havok...truely sad.

meh.

I can hold my own, I don't need to worry about shit--I'm very relaxed and easy going. Sounds like you are the one with issues.

If you give me alcohol (other than beer) I am your best friend.

Originally posted by Havok@May 14 2004, 04:24 PM
meh.

I can hold my own, I don't need to worry about shit--I'm very relaxed and easy going. Sounds like you are the one with issues.

Pinned ya. :thumbsup:

I have no problems other than trying to understand why people get so pissed off over absolutely nothing. Sometimes when I'm sitting here I wonder if you're driving around in your car going "I can't stand that fucking revolution8k...I just wanna fuck him up..."

Because at that point I think it's time for some anger management. :)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 14 2004, 07:35 AM

it nearly fits on my 19' monitor... :shrug2:

Originally posted by revolution8k@May 15 2004, 12:18 AM
Sometimes when I'm sitting here I wonder if you're driving around in your car going "I can't stand that fucking revolution8k...I just wanna fuck him up..."

:lmao::lmao:

Originally posted by revolution8k@May 15 2004, 12:18 AM
Sometimes when I'm sitting here I wonder if you're driving around in your car going "I can't stand that fucking revolution8k...I just wanna fuck him up..."

Because at that point I think it's time for some anger management.  :)

You know me too well. I like to fly through urban areas, thinking about how much I hate you while I aim to run over little kid's pets. It's as close to an orgasm as my inhuman conscious will allow. :)

Back