lol- i got owned

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
lol

so, i met this chick on myspace.....

lol :laugh:

turns out she worked at the club i used to work at.... she started like right after i left... so we both knew a lot of the same people from there.

good convos the past 2 nights...

we go on and on about what we like to eat... i keep dropping the hint that i'm going to ask her to dinner.... she eats fast food.. i hate the shit and don't eat it only when i have too...

so, i make my move...

me: would you like to have dinner this weekend?
me: i'll take you to taco bell, i promise
her: lol
her: you don't eat fast food
me: how about some place in between...
her: sounds good.. but this weekend is no good... got plans with someone... and Im not sure if this guy is the start of a relationship yet
me: doh
me: lol
her: i still wanna chat with ya though
me: sounds good
me: let me know whats up. you def seem like a cool girl and at the very least i'd like to meet up and hang out
me: no pressure i'm easy going
her: yeah.. def.. that sounds fun... and if things dont' go with this guy.. I'll keep ya posted
me: alright, i'll let you get to bed
me: sleep well
her: thanx.. you 2

how;s that for a kick in the nuts? i'm #2 on the list. lol

:owned:

big surprise, it's not like you had much luck with the ladies.

i give you 4 on the mack scale.

:cockblocked:

I wanted a real reason to use that...FINALLY...

Seriously...im reminded of the words of the retard in the Ringer (Thomas i think was his name)

WHATA CAH BLAH (I hope he was going for cock block)

hrm... how about the whole convo.... long reads, im sure....

let me format 'em up real quick and remove the names :p

dude, Bri, that sucks man. i would just ditch her ass for that one. thats like her saying your the backup plan if shit goes sour. you dont need that shit. move on and find a better chick.

ok here we go.

grab some pop corn.... lol

we've talked a bunch of times before these two days yesterday and today... but it was mostly 2-05 min convos before one of us had to leave... never really got anywhere....

so, have a read... enjoy. tell me how much of a loser i am :p

Attachments

• 1_8_06_a.html
    197.5 KB · Views: 257
Quoted post[/post]]
ok here we go.

grab some pop corn.... lol

we've talked a bunch of times before these two days yesterday and today... but it was mostly 2-05 min convos before one of us had to leave... never really got anywhere....

so, have a read... enjoy. tell me how much of a loser i am :p
holy shit, i'm not reading all that right now lol

i just couldnt do it...i tried...not saying it was boring...just cheers is on and i cant concentrete. :ph34r:

at least it didn't turn out to be your mom...

There is no second man. Sorry.

You've been rejected - it happens. Read relationshit.com and those other links given here about 2 years back (The one about the male and female relationship ladder comes to mind). When you read them you'll realise that you were lied to - and women don't say shit like that in real life, for that reason. If there was a second man she simply wouldn't tell you - In fact, she really wouldn't chat to you, because she's got long biker dick waiting for her on the weekend.

However, I do have to say, that you came across SO desperate in that little IM session and furthermore I'd hate to see your other conversations either online or in person.

You can say up and down that I don't know what I'm talking about, but I am serious about this. You could have taken that whole conversation in another direction and made her forget all about "another man". You're not #2 on a list, you see - You're not on the list at all.

Respond back and we can hold a serious conversation about this. Or, tell me that I'm asshole and keep stumbling down this path single and alone. Either way.

:shrug2: i'm not worried about it. i found it kinda funny. it was like an odd twist. i never expected it. i expected a NO or a YES, but not a "maybe if this other guy turns out to be an ass" lol

Keep her on the line so you can bang her when this guy dogs her. Then tell her you have other prospects in mind and you'll get back to her!

Boooo-UUUUUURRRRNNNNN!!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
There is no second man. Sorry.

You've been rejected - it happens. Read relationshit.com and those other links given here about 2 years back (The one about the male and female relationship ladder comes to mind). When you read them you'll realise that you were lied to - and women don't say shit like that in real life, for that reason. If there was a second man she simply wouldn't tell you - In fact, she really wouldn't chat to you, because she's got long biker dick waiting for her on the weekend.

However, I do have to say, that you came across SO desperate in that little IM session and furthermore I'd hate to see your other conversations either online or in person.

You can say up and down that I don't know what I'm talking about, but I am serious about this. You could have taken that whole conversation in another direction and made her forget all about "another man". You're not #2 on a list, you see - You're not on the list at all.

Respond back and we can hold a serious conversation about this. Or, tell me that I'm asshole and keep stumbling down this path single and alone. Either way.

http://www.relationshit.com

The Rosetta Stone for what the fuck is wrong with human relationships.

Back