lol- i got owned

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I wasn't really talking about you, just in general.

Many of my boys have been caught cheating this way. Not that I condone cheating, just that saving AIM convo's was their downfall.

B....i think she was very honest with you letting you know about her "friend"....she seems cool and i think you should keep talking to her.....most girls will just go out with both guys and use them both until they get tired or get what they want....

youl find someone when you are least looking...thats what happened to me and know i'm married.....

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
the new im saves everything for you...

you didnt get triton did you :cry:

yeah. while i hate the interface, i love the features and built in xm-streams. their alt-metal channel rocks :)

if you tweak it and remove the aol browser crap, it's not half bad...

Quoted post[/post]]
B....i think she was very honest with you letting you know about her "friend"....she seems cool and i think you should keep talking to her.....most girls will just go out with both guys and use them both until they get tired or get what they want....

yeah, i was kinda thinking the same thing....

but at the same time, she obviosuly likes that guy too... and i didn't win her over, so its over....

youl find someone when you are least looking...thats what happened to me and know i'm married.....

so they say. i've been waiting 4 years. lol

but do you really want a gf?
have you given it a good amount of thought?
i'd like to know your thought process on this...

and what happened to nyc chick?

Quoted post[/post]]

but do you really want a gf?
have you given it a good amount of thought?
i'd like to know your thought process on this...

and what happened to nyc chick?

why wouldn't I?

nyc chick is just a hook up... shes not my type... not relationship material. cool chick, good friend, nice too hook up with from time to time, but thats as far as its ever going to go

B's too goddamn picky. he's single for life. :p

eh, i imagine things will improve now that you have your own place...

just be careful... the longer you're alone the more desperate you get...

the more desperate you get the more you'll lower your standards...

take your time and wait it out... she'll come around...

Actually, back in 2003 I found that I got better as time went on. It's when you DON'T wait for something that you're desperate.

I wrote a rant on this a while back. About that chick I was playing pool with weekly. She dumped her boyfriend and I thought it was an opportunity for me to try to move in (God, sounds so pathetic now). Well, a week goes by, I invited her out for one "extra curricular" activity that didn't involve billiards. She accepted, and 3 days later she's introducing me to her new boyfriend.

The point was that she, having a vagina, didn't go through all of my pain and developmental stages. She never had rejections, rebounds and losers - Because at the first sign that being single was too shitty for words, she went out and 20 minutes later had herself a boyfriend. And that's fucking cowardly.

The longer you go without, the more stages you go through in developing who you are... because frankly, you ain't got much more to do with yourself and your time. The longer you go without, the more you should become happy with yourself and start to enjoy being single. When I was single, after a year of agonizing pain and trauma, I was finally happy.

for about 4 weeks and then my ex came back. Go figure.

-> Steve

Quoted post[/post]]
She dumped her boyfriend and I thought it was an opportunity for me to try to move in (God, sounds so pathetic now). Well, a week goes by, I invited her out for one "extra curricular" activity that didn't involve billiards. She accepted, and 3 days later she's introducing me to her new boyfriend.

My 2 cents

She had this new boyfriend on the back burner for a while, was talkin to him and her current b/f, and then just decided to try him out instead.

Girls are like monkeys -> they never let go of one branch untill they have a firm grip on another.

Girls are also like hangovers -> nothin gets u thru the last one like the next one

Absolutely - No one jumps without a parachute. I'm sure he was on the backburner until being promoted to fuck status - but I tend to give people alittle more credit than they deserve.

The ladder thing makes perfect sense. (Do a search on Hondaswap for "Jeff Goldblum" or "Nice guys finish last") I simply wasn't on the right ladder. Now I know, but moreover I learned my own lesson that night.

Men are better than women because women don't experience pain.

Now I'm sure I'm going to get lots of protest over that one, but quite frankly I can't be swayed. Even ugly women have tons of people that pity them or that want them to succeed (Georgie Girl syndrome). And when a man, after break-up, passes through the panty-chasing stage as a failure they progress onto the next stages because they simply have to. No woman in the world is single because she can't get a date. She's single because she wants to be. The moment she doesn't want to be, or feels hurt, she'll go and jump back into someone else's arms without a tear shed. They only cry when they aren't the ones to pull the trigger.

There are exceptions: Guitarists, bikers, and hair farmers. The kind of guy that "can get any chick he wants" is a fuckin pansy. If you wanna be a man, you'll deal with loss, regret and pain.

-> Steve

And of course, you'll come out better in the end ... not because you necessarily want to but because you have to. If anyone of you wants to step up to the plate for evaluation and say something stupid like "I know man, girls suck but I fuck em all the time" then I'll shut you down like a GM plant.

Quoted post[/post]]

Men are better than women because women don't experience pain.

Now I'm sure I'm going to get lots of protest over that one, but quite frankly I can't be swayed. Even ugly women have tons of people that pity them or that want them to succeed (Georgie Girl syndrome). And when a man, after break-up, passes through the panty-chasing stage as a failure they progress onto the next stages because they simply have to. No woman in the world is single because she can't get a date. She's single because she wants to be. The moment she doesn't want to be, or feels hurt, she'll go and jump back into someone else's arms without a tear shed. They only cry when they aren't the ones to pull the trigger.

There are exceptions: Guitarists, bikers, and hair farmers. The kind of guy that "can get any chick he wants" is a fuckin pansy. If you wanna be a man, you'll deal with loss, regret and pain.

I think you may be generalizing. Thats like what girls are saying, "all guys are interested in is sex . . no guy would EVER truly want to get to know a girl AND enjoy her on a non sexual level - he would only act that way just to have sex with her." . . . . we should all be man enough to admit that this is DEFINATELY not true.

Ill be honest, i think that as guys we "think" that girls "know" they have the liberty to jump in and out of relationships whenever they want . . . this isnt true.

I dont claim to understand girls any better than the next guy, but girls definately deal with their pain the same as us . . . just in ways we cannot comprehend (as we are guys).

Back