lol- i got owned

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think you may be generalizing. Thats like what girls are saying, "all guys are interested in is sex . . no guy would EVER truly want to get to know a girl AND enjoy her on a non sexual level - he would only act that way just to have sex with her." . . . . we should all be man enough to admit that this is DEFINATELY not true.

maybe if she's fat or ugly...
otherwise the thought of plowing her all night long is always there in the back of your head...

Quoted post[/post]]
And of course, you'll come out better in the end ... not because you necessarily want to but because you have to. If anyone of you wants to step up to the plate for evaluation and say something stupid like "I know man, girls suck but I fuck em all the time" then I'll shut you down like a GM plant.

hahahaha

Quoted post[/post]]

Ill be honest, i think that as guys we "think" that girls "know" they have the liberty to jump in and out of relationships whenever they want . . . this isnt true.

I dont claim to understand girls any better than the next guy, but girls definately deal with their pain the same as us . . . just in ways we cannot comprehend (as we are guys).

Girls deal with their pain ... Yes, I stated this. They deal with this type of pain by finding another boyfriend within 30 minutes. Men dont' have this option, we need to deal with life head on without having control of the "reset" button.

And we ALL have "The liberty" to jump in and out of relationships. When you wait for someone else to come along before gathering up the moxie to leave what you already have, that makes you a coward. The monkey metaphor is legitimate.

brian why did you say this was over? its only been a day.

keep talking with her, dont give up...even if it doesnt work out now you'll have a potential spot on the backburner.

umm... cuz 2 is not a winner and 3 no one remembers?

/nelly

i dunno...

i kinda got shrugged off... not really worth it.

it just sucks, cuz shes like perfect for me.

tall, slim, decently attractive, into cars/bikes, a computer chick.... i couldn't ask for anything more

so don't give up. ya gotta be persistant man.

listen to the "Be an asshole comment." I am one of 4 guys in my office and i work with over 40 girls...believe me, you hear some shit that the normal guy would kill to hear.

Stephanie: "Billy is just way too into me. I wish he would just back off and not like me so much."

Me: "Wait...you dont want youre boy friend to like you as much as he does."

Steph: "Yeah...thats only healthy if i have a ring on my finger."

Next day steph broke up with billy, and the day after she accepted his marriage proposal....WHAT THE FUCK.

Girls confuse me. I know they like to just be played and screwed over, but ive only had the heart to do it to one girl. worked for over a year....and then she played back...i quit and she kept going....thats when you really lose.

ok, so here's the real question...

assuming she comes online tonight, should i talk to her?? assuming shes back from her date... should i ask her how it went? lol

Ok well you let us know if anything happens with this girl... mmmmkay ?

Just wait till she says anything to you. If she does, then don't refuse to talk to her, but if not, talk to her another time.

i talked to her yesterday actually....

lol i asked her how her date went.
she said good.
i said, good for you :)

and that was the end of that convo. lol

NEXT

Back