lol. lame joke i guess

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AHHVTEC

VIP
You might recall that John Hinckley was a seriously deranged young man who shot President Reagan in the early 1980s. Hinckley was absolutely obsessed with movie star Jodie Foster, extremely jealous, and in his twisted mind, loved Jodie Foster to the point that to make himself well known to her, he attempted to assassinate President Reagan. There is speculation Hinckley may soon be released as having been rehabilitated.

Consequently, you may appreciate the following letter from a concerned citizen that the staff at the mental facility treating Hinckley received:

To: John Hinckley

In our fine country's spirit of understanding and forgiveness, we want you to know there is a non-partisan consensus of compassion and forgiveness throughout America. We are confident that you will soon make a complete recovery and return to your family to join the world again as a healthy and productive young man.

Best Wishes

PS: While you have been incarcerated, Barack Obama has been banging Jodie Foster like a screen door in a tornado. You might want to look into that.

I don't agree with all of Obama's policies, but I do know that if he is assassinated in office he will become a martyr for the ACLU/NAACP and other special interest groups. While I am a dedicated proponent of racial equality, we DO NOT need more special interest groups trying to form more committees and grants and scholarships using more of the government's money to propel their causes.

Hinckley was Set up! The Story has him tied with other government dealings and we all know people will believe what ever the media says.

haha... NOW. i'm sorry if your a democrat or a fan of obama. NOW, i know he's "attempting" to "fix" our situation, but that was freakin hilarious. lol. even though i'm not a supporter of obama, i really hope he's not assasinated. not only is that wrong, but the press would have an absolute field day with that. the news for the next six months would all be the same.

Back