lol tony this is for you

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by caffeind@Jun 6 2004, 04:41 AM
your story bored me.
as for the titty show you keep bringing it up over and over...are you insecure about something?
you gave no reason to "hold a chick down and cum on her tits" to paraphrase. you havent given one example of how she acted stuck up enough to borderline rape someone. would you want a guy to do that to you?

call me an asshat or ban me for support my take on the situation. but the "nigga please" attitude really irritates me.

so i hope before you go "but a nut on anotha ho" why dont you pause and think about a guy busting a nut on you for whatever it was the chick in question supposedly did.

this isnt meant to be a battle, i'm not really into getting my account banned, but it's 4:40 int he morning and i dont feel like typing out an intelligent reponse to a thread filled with so little of it. hit me on msn or aim if you want to talk when i'm not doped on pain pills (had my wisdom teeth cut out the other day)

I would like to cut more than your wisdom teeth out of your body ....

Damn, i MUST got clout on this site if fools are scared of being banned for disagreeing (sp) with me.....

It's not my problem if you did not find intellectual satisfaction from what I wrote.

Hey fuckhead, why dont you learn to properly read the English language. In fact, why dont you THINK before you pop off your fat fucking mouth.

When you were passed out at the dentist's office, all that black semen pumped in you seems to have travelled up your ass and straight out your mouth from the shit you are talking.

Now its 8am .... i just woke up to check my email so im kind of out of it, and not at my best right now, so lets break this down line by line shall we?

as for the titty show you keep bringing it up over and over...are you insecure about something?

This is called COMEDY. Say it with me.... C O M E D Y. I'm sorry if the black cock up your ass has got you to the point where you feel you need to psychoanalyze a part of the story over and over again..... so ummm....kill that.

why dont you pause and think about a guy busting a nut on you for whatever it was the chick in question supposedly did.why dont you pause and think about a guy busting a nut on you for whatever it was the chick in question supposedly did.

Homosexual fruedian fantasy slipped out in the lax mental state you are in from taking pain pills ? Where the fuck did that come from, and even if one reads it as "put yourself in the girls shoes for a moment".......it STILL makes no fucking sense whatsoever in relation to the context of the story to which I wrote.

call me an asshat or ban me for support my take on the situation. but the "nigga please" attitude really irritates me.

Who fucking asked for you opinion in the first place? So my "nigga please" attitude fucking offends you.......and I should care....

why now?

I think what you meant to write was "Your lack of respect for the purported women's feelings leaves something to be desired" (after all, you are an "intellectual" lol)

hit me on msn or aim if you want to talk when i'm not doped on pain pills (had my wisdom teeth cut out the other day)

Well lets break it down. I tell a funny story. Captain morality comes on this thread and tries to incite his moralistic and "intelligent" views on the topic which was CLEARLY stated as being a story that is funny....

and now he wants to "talk" about it ? Like some fucking faggot, Im going to im you on aim or msn, and "discuss my feelings" on the subject?

pull that big black cock of out your fucking ass and re-read this entire thread in the context it was supposed to be read in.

Anyways, i cant lay into people early in the morning, and im sure this thread will be locked, but for now, if someone wants to come on here and explain in plain english to this fuckhead what im trying to say, go for it. you guys know me on here, and know that i say things in my "own special little way"

i disagree with your morals etc etc, correct that was what i was attempting to say.

You are a sad person. I hope you are happy with your life.

Goodbye :)

Back