lol woman runs over a matress

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Does the diarrhea that spews from your head automatically transpose into words in your posts? 99.9% of your posts are meaningless and unproductive. It takes a lot from the threads when you have to sort through post after post of nonsense posts like you typically make.

THATS EXCATLY WHAT I WAS SAYING IN THE OTHER THREAD he is blowing up lol

fuckin werd, ya cant just run around throwing two or three words onto the page.. At least make one good complete sentence... gawd.. lol

you gotta be fucking kidding me

i really hoped no one was THAT stupid

how the hell did she not fucking notice that she hit a fucking mattress

In all honesty, if the jeep came home like this, I wouldn't be a bit surprised.

man. kina reminds me of some horror movie logo w/ barbed wire and spinning nail, twisted pictures?
i've been afraid to run over plastic bags floating on the roads. (and no its not the most beautiful thing in the world)

I'll bet it was an SUV, and she didn't feel it.

I too am scared of hitting anything in the road, I've been known to execute a high speed swerve because I thought I saw something in the road. Tires are expensive, and I know what it's like to have one blow up on you.

man. kina reminds me of some horror movie logo w/ barbed wire and spinning nail, twisted pictures?
i've been afraid to run over plastic bags floating on the roads. (and no its not the most beautiful thing in the world)

peter griffen may have something to say about that..

how stupid do you gotta be? if she was on the highway when she hit it she is fukin dum and lucky.
she doesnt need to b in a car

There was a lady here last winter that broke this guys legs at a gas station. She thought her car was in reverse, but it was in drive. He was on the sidewalk and she pinned him up against the pop machine.

Back