London uncovers massive terrorist plot!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Am I wrong for not giving a shit?

That stupid fucking colored eye chart, no one has seen in over a year, is all of a sudden the instant life changer to the world again.

I'm getting my hair cut today.

That stupid fucking colored eye chart, no one has seen in over a year, is all of a sudden the instant life changer to the world again.

Huh?!?

Anyway, good job to the british, sorry all you suckers who are flying and can't bring hair shaving cream or gel, lol.. Our airports will be full of ungroomed passengers.

You know, now would be the time to set up a Hair spray/gel/shaving cream/cologn vendor stand up in the air port. You could lease a small booth for a fee, I'm sure.

Huh?!?

Anyway, good job to the british, sorry all you suckers who are flying and can't bring hair shaving cream or gel, lol.. Our airports will be full of ungroomed passengers.

You know, now would be the time to set up a Hair spray/gel/shaving cream/cologn vendor stand up in the air port. You could lease a small booth for a fee, I'm sure.
The "terrorism" chart. The multi-colored who-gives-a-shit eye chart that runs half of our economy in an instant.
And my mom said the same thing about being a vendor for when people get off the plane they'll probably want water/alcohol/toothpaste etc.

I think we're getting used to it. (the chart)

Damn.. I wish I could join the military.. I'd love to go shoot those bastards for a living.

The terror alert doesn't need a green zone. It will never be green. I knew that when Red was activated, shit would hit the fan - and I was right.

Did you know that during times of Red Alert, The laws are TOTALLY different ? Like right now, I don't think they need a warrant to search and seize, I think you're able to be pulled over and jailed for no reason and it's a suspension of the miranda rights.

Scary shit, huh ?

And they locked down UK Flights primarily. Well, that's great. How about the other countries though ? We stopped the London people, I would think it makes sense to lighten up on that travel path. But no, we still allow Mexicans across the border enmasse.

Fucked up, I tells ya.

Now, that I have had THAT rant... Keep in mind that England allows for surveilance of the public. You can't go anywhere in the UK That isn't on video coverage. Their "civilian spying program" is partly what lead to these arrests. Not that it actively helped the airport, but that they used it to track the movements of those believed to be involved, so they could find them quickly for the raids.

Also, there are still 8 egyptian students loose in the US right now.

Their "civilian spying program" is partly what lead to these arrests.

That and I believe they also had undercover agents posing to be one of them.. It's crazy stuff and you know that they will go to any means to attack us at this point... crzy

Back