London's getting fucked.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I'm just kinda listening to the news. All I keep hearing is more bombing shit in London.

a couple of my friends were on their way up there...they turned around.l

its bound to happen here again.....and thats the scariest part of all this.....but what can you do

Originally posted by formby@Jul 21 2005, 03:25 PM
its bound to happen here again.....and thats the scariest part of all this.....but what can you do
[post=529410]Quoted post[/post]​

Without violating human rights, or pissing of the liberal PC crowd?

a good start probably would have been not to dissolve a regime and turn a whole country into the largest extremist recruitment and training facility...

but thats just my .02...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jul 21 2005, 05:04 PM
a good start probably would have been not to dissolve a regime and turn a whole country into the largest extremist recruitment and training facility...

but thats just my .02...
[post=529460]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll try and get mensa to speed up building the time machine.

Gawd, I hope they are from the Iraq/Iran/afganistan area.. I'd hate it if we had to take over another country.

what we need to stop is those damn canadians...
lol

i think its a little late to stop imagration now due to the "sleeper cell" theories...

Originally posted by Blanco+Jul 21 2005, 09:17 PM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 21 2005, 10:59 AM
formby
@Jul 21 2005, 03:25 PM

[post=529457]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, a fascist police state is always the best answer. [/sarcasm]
[post=529565]Quoted post[/post]​

Stop implying my meanings, you're not good at it.

Got another solution cut those fiber lines and lets build a big wall around the west no calls in or out. The cells won't work without communication

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jul 21 2005, 09:37 PM
Got another solution cut those fiber lines and lets build a big wall around the west no calls in or out. The cells won't work without communication
[post=529574]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually, completely the opposite is true, they are, by design, independent of a central network.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jul 21 2005, 03:33 PM-->
Originally posted by Blanco@Jul 21 2005, 09:17 PM
formby

[post=529572]Quoted post[/post]​

Stop pointing fingers at the liberals. Shit, since the 'Cons have started taking control of everything (Y'all got the Supreme Court now), all this shit has been happening.

If ya piss people off, expect a retaliation. Granted that blowing up innocents isn't the right way to do it (hell, even the Arabs and Muslim community has condemned the attacks and the attackers. Yes, that's right.), but this is how that group fights. We sit in our La-z-boy recliners and bomb them from thousands of miles away, they sit in a building or on a bus and blow us up a few inches away.

Begs the question... What if we all stopped following a religious extremist around?

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Jul 21 2005, 11:20 PM
Stop pointing fingers at the liberals. Shit, since the 'Cons have started taking control of everything (Y'all got the Supreme Court now), all this shit has been happening.

If ya piss people off, expect a retaliation. Granted that blowing up innocents isn't the right way to do it (hell, even the Arabs and Muslim community has condemned the attacks and the attackers. Yes, that's right.), but this is how that group fights. We sit in our La-z-boy recliners and bomb them from thousands of miles away, they sit in a building or on a bus and blow us up a few inches away.

Begs the question... What if we all stopped following a religious extremist around?
[post=529607]Quoted post[/post]​

I am not pointing fingers, but it is a simple fact that if I had said round up all the muslims, extremist or not and turn the middle east into Dachau, there's a select few that would coming running in with the heads on fire, and it probably wouldn't be a lot of the "conservatives" on the board.

And please don't lump me in with neoconservatives, I hate right wing christian ideology, I am my own disgusted with humanity middle ground.

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Jul 21 2005, 05:20 PM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 21 2005, 03:33 PM
formby

Seems like you're pointing the finger, hypocrite. Nicely done.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Jul 21 2005, 07:17 PM-->
Originally posted by Sabz5150@Jul 21 2005, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 21 2005, 03:33 PM
formby

Seems like you're pointing the finger, hypocrite. Nicely done.
[post=529626]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh, it's YOU again.

When I see the budget reports showing that during the Clinton presidency that counterterrorism funding was increased 21% (FY2001) and 7% (FY 2000) and then there is no mention whatsoever in Bush's (well, Ashcroft's) budget layout conerning counterterrorism, I gotta call it like I see it. Shit, Bush got a brief saying flat out that Osama was determined to attack the USA and still nothing was changed.

All the conservatives tell the liberals to quit their whining and whatnot... did you see the conservatives back during Clinton's time? Gawd that was a HUGE pile of whiners and crybabies. Now that they're in power they think they're the hottest shit on the block. All this holier-than-thou "If you don't like it you can leave!" bullshit has gone a bit too far. That's the fucking problem... your "our way or a bomb up your ass" attitude. You wonder why people hate us, the answer is right in front of you! Take a fucking clue from Columbine... you push people around because they aren't like you and expect to have a mess on your hands. "Ohhh how could this happen?! We never expected this! Waaaaahh!" Jesus Fuckin' CHRIST! Leave the poor kids alone goddamnit! Let them wear their trenchcoats, let them play their Doom... were they fucking with you? No? So why were you fucking with them?! Oh, it's because they aren't like you!

Bullshit.

We had a chance to take a horrible tragedy and use it to unite this country, hand in hand. Why did we squander it? Why did patriotism and support for our contry turn into "agree with everything the president says or you're not an american" and "you're with us or against us"? When did being the kind liberators turn into drawing crosses on Korans? When did the moral high ground include electrical shock, humiliation and torture? "Oh but they do worse! They torture! They behead! What we did was nothing compared to that!" Fuck you! We're ABOVE that! We as a civilized people are above shit like that. That should have never happened in the first place! No matter how isolated, those events completely overshadow the good we've done. It's just like at a job... it doesn't matter how good you have performed, fuck up once badly enough and it's the door for you.

That part of the world sees a group of people that are arrogant, power hungry, unaware and uncaring about the views and ways of the rest of the world. With nutcases like Coulter and Limbaugh spewing their neocon bullshit all over the place, it's no wonder they think that. Things like that drive these people to attack and kill us. They're told that we are an evil power hungry country and the shit they see only reinforces that!

"I have seen the enemy, and it is us" carries a lot of weight here.

We need to back the fuck off, put the bombs away and start to respect the rest of the planet. Saying that we let other countries exist (Thanks Ann!) isn't the way to do that. Saying that everyone that doesn't agree with you should leave isn't the way to do that. Desecrating a people and their religion isn't the way to do that. Sure, kick some ass when it's needed, but otherwise just sit back and watch our big screens with our Budweiser and McDonalds in hand.

Above all, understand that maybe, juuuuuuuuuust maybe, there are people out there that don't think the same way that you do... and let them have the FREEDOM to think that way.

Back