Look a Hookah

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
My friend got it for me for Christmas.

He got a GTA set for PS2.

Attachments

• Photo-0017.jpg
    Photo-0017.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 153
I got my roommate one for x-mas as well...I'll post pics of it when he opens it. 3 hoses FTW

lol.

A guy I know just opened a hookah lounge up here. We'll see if it catches on. So far, its pretty full every night.

We have several in the Reno area...They are all doing really well. But then again, it is Reno--more drugs (meth) than any other place I have ever been...

We have several in the Reno area...They are all doing really well. But then again, it is Reno--more drugs (meth) than any other place I have ever been...

It's a college town, and its just very hard to keep one open via regulations and such. My buddy's one must sign a waver stating pretty much they're not going to put weed in the hookah and they know the risks involved, etc. The lounge itself is licensed as a non-profit for tax rightoff's etc. But they're unable to vend the charcoals and such so they had to open another "establishment" one door over to sell pretty much everything needed to run the shabang, including the memberships.

So far its been super busy I have heard.

It's a college town, and its just very hard to keep one open via regulations and such. My buddy's one must sign a waver stating pretty much they're not going to put weed in the hookah and they know the risks involved, etc. The lounge itself is licensed as a non-profit for tax rightoff's etc. But they're unable to vend the charcoals and such so they had to open another "establishment" one door over to sell pretty much everything needed to run the shabang, including the memberships.

How does he get away with running a hookah lounge as a non-profit?!?

My bro got me a sweet glass bubbler this year. I got him a small hookah last year, and a bubbler like mine this year.

UNR (University of Nevada @ Reno) is next to 2 of the 3 we have in town. They don't have all the restrictions that other places do, but then again, it is pretty regulated. They hand you the tobacco, you can't bring anything in yourself, and they supply everything. One Hookah is about $12, and it's enough for about 10-15 minutes of smoking for 2-3 people. Not too bad IMO...

Back