look at my project car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless your bill gates your not going to make an accord a race car. Its ass is just too fat. Take this example. If a hot girl had a fat ass would you want to make her into a fat ass beauty or a skinny track star. Slam the fat ass dude. No race car. If you were wise you would quote this in your profile. Don't try and understand, just read my description under my "VeeTek94ex".

What I don't understand is the body kit/fenders/hood/molding bumper to car .......and then you put 16"s on it?!?!?! " throw some deez on dat bitch"

HA HA HA HA HA i would never buy another car but a honda, I have learned so much about honda in the past year. And to give up on the knowledge that i have required would be stupid. I was just joking about the eagle talon. I'm undecieded about what car to get. After i finish and sell my rice burning POS non-race car. What ever i get , needs to take a h22 .

For the hatchback. never cared for those cars. always like 2dr coupe. theres no reason that there is no honda 2dr coupe h22 compatible, that will be a desent track car.

Futhermore This HONDABURNER will never be considered a ricer again !!!!

<<< making an "E" with my fingers and doing a white boyz rendition of C walkin'
Hondaburner; Just do like everyone else in richmond and buy a Mustang

well you have to learn some how and some where, im new to richmond , my car came from roanoke. You 'll see my car for sale soon . im still not sure what to ask for it. Kinda got some change in it, and im sure i wont get it back . but dont know what it would actually sell for .

Your new to richmond? When you finish your car, park it some where near Jeff Davis Highway in the South side of Richmond (only during the day.... you'll thank me later) and you will get what your asking for it.

stiill not sure whats its worth, i put about 14 thousand in plus buying it. well minus 4000 for othermotors

formby, lets have a whore off dude. where u live. ill bring mah hos

so ill ask 7500 and see what i get. wont be ready to sell for another month

and whats educated black men have to do with tuners( rice o roni) hahaha

VeeTeK94ex
WARNING-EducatedBlackMan

reputation_pos.gif

I don't think you could squeeze $7,500 out of it. Try somewhere in the neighborhood of $6000 with plenty of room to be talked down.

You can buy a 96-00 civic 2 door EK. Hasport makes a good mount kit and axles to fit the h22 in and it would have alot more track potential then what you have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back