look at my project car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are just converting him over the right way.

yep.....he's nolonger a problem for honda this way....and for fuck sake take those piece of shit stickers off if your going to leave the wings *runs for bucket*

i hope he's not beating on it. until at least after going through it with a fine tooth comb

well i see that negative follows me where ever i go . you cant even compare this ride to the last pos i had, I dont mind buying a car thats already for the track. its a car i dont have to dump a shit load of money into just to get some speed with handling. when i do drive this car , i drive the piss out of it. not too sure what the bottom end has been done to it. but i was told its all forged and i have the dyno sheet, u-tech ems pushing 25 psi , inovative boost controller. only 13 psi 1st.2nd. 23 psi 3rd 25 psi 4th 5th. I dont know the reason behind this . why not push all 25 pounds of boost through all gears. it has tcm . My clutch is feeling a little worn out. almost at a slipping point. never took a transmission off a subby before.

just for the record im looking for an 02-05 sti wing .

well i see that negative follows me where ever i go
that usually means that it's because of YOU

we are just giving you good ADVICE take it as you wish..

GL
you wont get any more from me

unsubscribed

found a guy in nc thats going to trade me trunk and wing from an 05 sti . even swap . ill post some pics when i get it. took the stickers off today. all of them . just looks like a car now .

well atleast i have it now , ill figure out the finer details later, i have been doing alot of reading here lately. i just drive it for now , i just figured out what the turbo timer does, so im learning .

dude i love you car now...even the accord wasn't as bad as everyone made it seem. it was YOUR car and you appreciated it for what it was and you enjoyed transforming it into a "race car". people will ALWAYS hate what you have, i've been through enough cars to know this, and you just have to find something that you enjoy and take off from there. Honestly you're on the right track! have fun with that scoobie!!! post up some vids!

LOL...

This guy is a lost cause. You we're heading in the right direction before, taking advice & learning.
Well, good luck with subie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back