LOOK at this mess....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
What the hell is this all about??? Let's see, it's a honda with an integra front and skyline tails. He went so far as to add mugen, CTR, and SiR emblems as mods. Then he has the audacity (click for definition of audacity) to ask for $12,500 for it.....gotta love ebay.

Civic on Ebay

it's been done. I personally don't like the 4 small lenses look of the DC.

I love the JDM ITR front end though. :ph34r:

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">:thumbsdown:</span>

That car looks horrible . . . granted i have seen worse, but it just doesnt look right at all with that front end, PLUS its not even dropped.

I am sure it runs as well as it looks . . . that guy looks like he pounds on that car daily.

The ad just says it has an ITR front end. The USDM ITR was the same as all the other DC integras, so I assume he's either full of shit or it's from a USDM ITR.

there are pictures around and about of Del Sols with DC front end conversions. They look hideous. Dunno where to find any though.

Finds so far:

streetcar-showoff08.jpg
fcafb696.jpg

The first one is sexy, except that you can't really get a good look at it overall.

The second one is terrible... They need to shorten it up a little bit. And better match the fenders.

i actually like eg hatches with the integra 4 eyed front end coversion, when done well and painted nice. that isnt the worst thing ive seen, ive seeen much worse than that..oh yes, MUCH worse. although the red on the inside of the rims is disgusting.. ive still seen worse. that would be better w/o the tails and the red rims, and the muffler. Its ugly, but it isnt that bad.

I dont personally agree with the conversions, but that's pretty damn clean.

Bodywork: A
Intentions: F

At least it's not ghetto rigged.

I'd rock it

...With about 50 lbs of Dynamite...

Back