Look At What They Wanted

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Shit bitch about it? hell no I would pay it again
its hitting a tad bit becuase I still have the stock hanger rubbers "new exhaust is to heavy for them and it sags some" so when you hit a bump it taps it Im just to lazy to put new hangers on it

ANY PIPE YOU BEND will be smaller in DIA where the bend is you can see that in your picture if you look close
see how my bends are cut/weld/cut/weld? once again you get what you pay for and if I wanted to have a guy to bend pipe for my car I would have done that and saved a good bit of money

if you want bring a car here and we can run a dyno day and see if it was worth the extra money =)

I made 10 or 20 more WHP then Jodys civic running 4 less PSI with 440CC injectors weird how much more power a full 3" exhaust done right can make

my price also has a DP and dump tube I've seen some 200 buck DPs and think they are SHIT
but hey if your running a N/A motor then who cares go buy yourself a nice 200-300 exhaust system

s3de0850a09363.jpg
the downpipe is all one piece the pipe has no change in ID or OD its all 3" once again if you bend a pipe that tight it will lose about 1/4" in the bends a no no for turbo cars

s3dfd089b04544.jpg

s3de082c37bf54.jpg

Back