Look for some guidance hep

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just-Dumb

Well I have been contemplating on what to do for a vehicle. I have decided that keeping my 93 EG and work on that would be the best bet for me. Now I have done lots of looking around and searching and have come up with lots of helpful info. But I would like to post here and have some more up to date info provided.

Now I have no previous experience with Swapping or Honda Performance in that matter in general. I would like to make my swap money worthwhile in performance. I first began to look into a H22 but I believe that is a little more than I need to jump into. Then moved to a B18B but see that I can make more power out of the box with a swap for that amount. So I really would like to have some input on what you guys think would be a Good starting point to get my feet wet with a swap, but make it worth the time. What would you guys recommend?

Thanks!!

the b18b is a great engine NA or turbo. Decide on what you want. If your looking more at NA, other b-series will give you better out of the box performance, but the price reflects it.

With b16 pistons, crower valve train with crower 404 cams, b16 tranny or ITR tranny, and some type of engine management (hondata, AEM, or emanage, just to name a few) would cost less then a type R swap, and will kill one too.

This motor will be an N/A app. I may have plans in the future to run a Smaller shot but thats about it.

I was looking into a B16A? but again im here just for some input

Back