Look what came in the mail today ..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I just thought it was funny that he's genuinely happy about a new part, however small, and you just shit all over it.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Jan 4 2005, 11:09 PM
I just thought it was funny that he's genuinely happy about a new part, however small, and you just shit all over it.
[post=441181]Quoted post[/post]​

:concur:

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Jan 4 2005, 10:09 PM
[post=441181]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Don't mind wil, he's just angry because I tricked him into selling me his car for a shiney penny.

drama queen.........i have a secret but now im not telling

iam not a drama queen just kidding. I just got my J racing flywheel today to. But UPS didn't have a apt. number so Monday it will be here. Wednesday I will get everything over to engine lab wait about a week for them to finish up balacing the motor. Then start getting the bearing sizes and assembly. Then ITR water pump/oil pump. T belt, GE block girdle kit and be done with the bottom end. And tap a KS in the back of the block.

when i get done with everything, I should put down around 200whp on stock internals, maybe more with the crower valvetrain and 412's. I don't know.

Back