Look what I bought today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTECPOWER

I just bought a 92 240sx today.....
Here's a few pics:

And here's the good part: (incase you didn't guess from the first picture)

List includes:
sr20det ret top swap, aluminum driveshaft, stage 2 clutch, hks sqv bov, biltz 3" exhaust, blitz turbo timer, apexi safc2 (tuned on this), and greddy FMIC.

Car will get wheels and suspension work, along with some better seats, just picked this thing up today.

haha, yes, that's one of the first things, i was thinking kyb agx's w/ eibach springs, which are 2.1" front and 2.2" drop in the back i believe.

where did you buy it from? because there is a local guy in pa with a car that looks exactly like that. With the sr swap. He said he was thinking about selling it but who knows.

I bought it in winchester virginia, the dude has lived here as long as I know, as he went to one of the local high schools a few years ago.

Quoted post[/post]]
If you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay for it?

Looks like a really nice 240, but def. needs a drop.
Nah, i don't mind, paid $3500.
It will be nice, once i get done with it, i'm thinking some s15 seats as well, and a paintjob later on down the road.

Damn, thats a really good price man. Nothing good like that around here. Its all lifted trucks and domestics around here.

You know, its a good thing you bought this car when you did cuz the asking price for "drift cars" are gonna go through the roof after F&F3 comes out lol.

You already know the deal dude. Forget the suspension and all that other performance oriented garbage, you need neons, loud and obnoxious sound system, non-functional bodykit along with a giant rear wing, 20'' rims, and most importantly, a map of all the local MaD tite DoriftO Racez Yo! lol.

Quoted post[/post]]
You already know the deal dude. Forget the suspension and all that other performance oriented garbage, you need neons, loud and obnoxious sound system, non-functional bodykit along with a giant rear wing, 20'' rims, and most importantly, a map of all the local MaD tite DoriftO Racez Yo! lol.
:werd: y0! As long as the races are jdm.

nice bro
I like it but it needs some work, but I already know your plans for it and all I have to say is :thumbsup: and cant wait to see it when its finished

i love 240s. theres a rich kid who lives 1 town over from me that has a fucking sweet one. he sold his hks covered accord, bought a not running 240 for like 500, swaqpped in an sr20det, then swapped that out for a red top, now he has a 400+ whp 240 with his latest turbo/motor mods. this all happened in under a year. i tell him i hate him everytime i see him.

Quoted post[/post]]
i love 240s. theres a rich kid who lives 1 town over from me that has a fucking sweet one. he sold his hks covered accord, bought a not running 240 for like 500, swaqpped in an sr20det, then swapped that out for a red top, now he has a 400+ whp 240 with his latest turbo/motor mods. this all happened in under a year. i tell him i hate him everytime i see him.
Haha, damn, mine is supposed to have some descent numbers, it's tuned w/ a apexi safc2. @11psi.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
If you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay for it?

Looks like a really nice 240, but def. needs a drop.
Nah, i don't mind, paid $3500.
It will be nice, once i get done with it, i'm thinking some s15 seats as well, and a paintjob later on down the road.

Good look dude. Hows the RWD b00st feelin?

I have the AGX's in my S14 right now and they ride great!

nice find, thats a real good price for what you got, my S13 is riding on silkroad RM/A8 coilovers, its a bit bumpy but they are fun as hell

Back