look what i found!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
me and Ji's OLD ass screen names!!! lol

DarthBoost: You suck!
delvtecsol: o wait
delvtecsol: there it goes
delvtecsol: i can see you now
DarthBoost: haha
DarthBoost: Call this number...Toll Free 866-477-9246 Trust me!
delvtecsol: lol
delvtecsol: ok
delvtecsol: lmao
DarthBoost: hehe'

what phone # is that????

dont make me break out the ol' skool convo's we had ;)

its disconnected now... it was one of those things... like "press 6 to hear a duck quack" shit that went around a while ago...

OMG, I have been looking for that phone #!

to bad it doesnt work...I just tried calling it...

what part of "its disconnected now" don't you understand? lol

http://news.com.com/2100-1017-248081.html?legacy=cnet

yeah, that was th enumber... its been chanceged

JERSEY CITY, N.J.--National Discount Brokers Group is spending $10,000 a day on toll-free access charges, as hundreds of thousands of people dial the discount broker's 1-800 number to hear a duck quack.

NDB uses a mallard as its mascot. Chris McQuilkin, president and chief executive of the brokerage, said he decided on a whim to make a quacking sound the last option on its automated telephone system. McQuilkin said he was in a conference room programming the company's phone system and found an open menu option when he decided to make the recorded sound accessible.

Last Thursday, 475,000 people pressed the key to hear the duck quack, McQuilkin said. Six million people have called to hear the quack in the past three weeks. An email message circulating the Internet added fuel to the quacking duck craze.

McQuilkin, whose company is being bought by Deutsche Bank, says the toll-free number costs are dollars well spent, as the company opened 75 percent more brokerage accounts in the past three weeks than it did in the previous month. NDB.com, the online brokerage unit of the company, spent $6.8 million on selling and marketing, which includes advertising costs, in the previous quarter.

In the three months ended Aug. 31, NDB added 23,300 accounts, making the monthly average about 7,767. NDB's average account has $41,791 in assets, with $11.2 billion in total client assets at the end of last quarter.

McQuilkin wouldn't comment on whether the company will keep its name or its mascot when Deutsche Bank completes its purchase

Back