look what i went and picked up today..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
it may not be much, but i'm excited.. goodbye blown stock shocks and cheap sleeve style coilovers.. hello Tokico HP and Tenzo R springs.. i'm gonna ditch the springs as soon as possible .. get a better set of springs.. its good though. its only a 1.3 drop i think :thumbsup:

my ride is gonna be sooo much better

101_1640.jpg

thanks for moving.. i wasnt sure where this would go

haha.. i havent even moved home yet and i'm already spendin money.. they were only $200 though and anything is better than what i have now

i plan on replacing the springs with something better.. not sure what though.. any suggestions

mainly a DD.. so nothing to stiff... i want streetabilitly

Hey, almost anything is better than rollin on busted shocks...(bet it was a pretty rough ride..)

As far as my suggsetion for springs/shocks, if you want good performance go with Omni-Power Street coilovers.. there about $650. some of the best for the price.

What about some Eibach Sportlines? That is what I bought for my Civic but I am still looking for some good shocks. I have the same springs on my Integra with stock shocks and it rides very good. That's the main reason why I bought a set for the Civic.

i had those same springs on my integra like 4 years ago! not bad actually.

i would not go with omni coils and not because of what happened with the collars. save and get some konis and gc sleeves. i have been through 5-6 different suspension setups and im still pissed i didnt get konis..

be forewarned that tokico hp struts do not handle a drop spring for shit, and will likely blow...i have neuspeed race springs in my accord with the hp's and im on my second set of struts and their blown

be forewarned that tokico hp struts do not handle a drop spring for shit, and will likely blow...i have neuspeed race springs in my accord with the hp's and im on my second set of struts and their blown

well. .. this is a very mild drop.. 1".... 1.3" .. is what i was told..

well. .. this is a very mild drop.. 1".... 1.3" .. is what i was told..

i ran those on stock shocks with 40k on em and they were fine so i think tokicos will be alright for awile, my friend had those same shocks and they did go out after a yr or 2 driving very low.

Type R OEM springs would be the best bet for a nice daily driver with a sporty feel. Either that, or Eibach Pro-kits. Not as much of a drop as Sportlines, and not nearly as stiff. Check out Tanabe too -.

Congrats Mang..... Hope your trip went well and you didn't hit crazy traffic because of the fires like I did on my way up North. I have Eibach Sportlines and Tokico HP's
on my Integra and I think they are pretty decent for the price I spent.

i didnt hit any traffic until the way home.. there was some fire on the side of the road and everyone had to slow down to look.. i hate looky-loos

Back