Look What This Noobie Did.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Veetak

Whats up! So far I love the forum! :mellow:

Here are some pictures of my, now, boosted ek hatch...
civic.jpg

Haha, I am waiting for a 90 deg. elbow to lose that black pipe on the left. It is a stock intake woohooo!

civic3.jpg

civic2.jpg

Thanks guys for the help.

fo sho i'd like to see a top shot of your entire bay and a good one of the snail.

The black i/c pipe on the left is part of the stock intake.

:D Sure is.

Here is the pipe I made. I made the bov flange and I welded up the pipe! woohoo! :ph34r:

bov2-1.jpg

bov-2.jpg

Well, that is my intake pipe that's not in the pictures...Its on now.

looks hott..but im glad u did change the piping...yea and i agree with 92civicb18 uprade to the .60 it flows better

The pass side IC pipe is going to take a SERIOUS beating. Def change that!! Why does your new pipe have an angle cut :lol: They sell piping kits with nice bend pieces :)

Yeah, I just got that fixed today. Now, I have a boost leak in my intake pipe ellbow, that conects to the throttle body.

I have a 8 pound spring in it...and it's only boosting 5 pounds. You think that the boost leak would matter of 3 psi? I boost leak tested it, and only found 2 leaks. I fixed one and now I have to fix this last one.:D

He already did. That's what he was talking about earlier...using the stock intake pipe as intercooler piping...

I thought he was referring to that corrugated piece on the pipe from the IC.

The BOV pipe pic he posted has a angle cut pipe, why not use a bend there?

Back