Lookie what I saw outside the local pub...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slo86GT

Super Moderator
Hmmmm. THis was fuggin' awesome. Mercedes SL55 AMG. Silver just like these pics was sitting outside the bar, waiting for me to climb in, fire her up and go do some donuts. ;)

Anyway, I nearly creamed myself when I saw it. Just thought you guys should know.

A few Specs:

Price: $115,500 :blink:

Performance:
0-60 4.6 seconds
Top Speed: 155 MPH (limited) 208 MPH(not limited although no tires exist for this speed with this cars weight)

Engine: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
Supercharged V8
Horsepower: 469
Torque: 516 ft-lbs @ 2650 RPM
Dimensions
Length: 178.5 in.
Width: 71.5 in.
Height: 50.9 in.
Weight: 4400 lbs.

I am lovin the x's.

2003sl55amg_1.jpg

Go here also:

http://www.angelfire.com/film/merced_photo...nz_sl55_amg.htm

http://autozine.kyul.net/gallery/mercedes/sl55.htm

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: God I love mercedes!

that's better...

So If I sold my house, both cars, one kidney, and one lung I would only have to finance $10,000. You think my bed would fit in the trunk?

daayaamm the x's are tizitez y0, at 26500 rpm the v-tech be-a-kickin' fo shizzle.

i see SL55 AMG's almost everyday. well maybe not AMG's but SL55's, I see AMG's every other day. boy are those things sweet.

I think I'd take that car over a skyline or a fd3s.

Mercedes are starting to make manuals right??

you also drive 1988 Ford Taurus', but I don't see you bragging about those.

yes...if you listen closely, you will hear the familiar sound of no one caring.

i love that line.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Aug 6 2003, 12:26 AM
Hmmmm. THis was fuggin' awesome. Mercedes SL55 AMG. Silver just like these pics was sitting outside the bar, waiting for me to climb in, fire her up and go do some donuts. ;)

Anyway, I nearly creamed myself when I saw it. Just thought you guys should know.

A few Specs:

Price: $115,500 :blink:

Performance:
0-60 4.6 seconds
Top Speed: 155 MPH (limited) 208 MPH(not limited although no tires exist for this speed with this cars weight)

Engine: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
Supercharged V8
Horsepower: 469
Torque: 516 ft-lbs @ 26500 RPM
Dimensions
Length: 178.5 in.
Width: 71.5 in.
Height: 50.9 in.
Weight: 4400 lbs.

SL55AMG_side.jpg

SL55AMG2.jpg

SL55AMG_bk.jpg

SL55AMG_wheel.jpg

big deal, down in hermosa and manhattan beach, newport beach and P.V. where i live those cars are a dime a dozen and you see one every day....

:rolleyes:

:werd: :withstupid: :D i see them alot in newport beach. there are always a few parked at fashion island :worthy: one day i saw a ferrari F40 (!!!) driving down PCH in newport :D that was niiiice!

26500 rpm wasn't my fault, that was a direct copy/paste from another website. Fixed now, though.

Anyway, Here in Memfrica, everyone is underpaid, so we don't see many cars like this. Ferrari's are RARE to see. Maybe one a month. Vipers are one a week or so. NSX's are like cockroaches. You see them scattering when the light hits them, about one a day/night. ;)

I was pretty pleased to see such a high dollar, BEAUTIFUL car tonight.

ya up here in good old calgary we just got a ferrari/ lambo store so now you see a shit load of nice cars

Back