Lookie!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol
did you guys ever find a p30?

Yes, in fact we did! :) Hopefully it's in the mail as we speak.

found it on e-bay...asked the guy if he would end it early...he said for the right price...our price ended up being the right price... $200 shipped...I figure not bad seing as it was the ONLY USDM P30 we could find. :p

Originally posted by hellbent+-->
hellbent) said:
you're wasting your time Frank. most girs want to be drooled over, not on, so they give you enough to keep your interest but as little as they can get away with.

<~~~ doesnt play those games anymore

you want it, come an get it. otherwise go play 'attention whore ' with someone else.

well, i wasn't trying to make him drool over me... i just don't think i'm gonna be giving out my number on the forum for everyone to see. lol i don't play stupid games... even though i'm married, i didn't before. sure it's fun to make them want you, but it's only cute for so long. after that, fuck it. one reason i hate girls. too much fucking work.

JDMilan

as if i was going to call her............

ok, if you weren't, or didn't think about it... why ask for my number? :hmm:

ok... now...

i didn't know the response about the wheels was going to be so big. i must have decent taste. hehe. thanks for all the positive comments, you sure know how to make a girl feel good. :) even if a few of you are leg :hump: ing. (damn i wish b would make that an emo over here too)

i'm very proud of it. proud of TDaddy too for doing most of the swap. :)

and yea, B, you have my number... and say 'poop on all of them' but... you never call me. so... POOP ON YOU! :p

EDIT: integraslut- no, it's Santa Cruz. :) i miss the beach so much. i kinda liked how the sign said 'no parking' yet we're parked there... hahaha.

Back