Lookin 2 start 03 civic ex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamonjamdude

hello all i have an 03 civic ex that is bone stock. i'm looking to upgrade and start tuning but have no idea where to start. A friend told me to start with an exhaust. So as to not waste my money on crap; does anybody have any recommendations on where to start and what is best in terms of quality and price? Thanks. note: i am a serious noob who does not know anything about cars. But I love speed. help in anyway!

Is the car automatic or 5 speed? If you really love speed, forced induction or a k series swap would be some options.

turbo/supercharger, something that forces air into the engine, rather than the air being sucked into the engine.

Last edited:
Yes! 200 hp at the wheels is easily attainable on your engine. You just need to make sure that the car is tuned properly: meaning that your engine is tuned to recieve enough fuel to compensate for alot more air in the cyliners.

i think that your bastard D has a plastic intake manifold. so turbo charging it would probably make it pop.

what is you goal with the car?

Back