Lookin 4 Southern Crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

flipend47

wasap -
i'm looking for a crx within about 250 miles of nouth alabama - if anyone has anything for sale or knows of any info that you could pass along i'd really apreciate it.

holla
flip

do you wanna travel up to north dakota? 90 crx hf, red, no rust, a small spot were sumone attempted to bonda on messed up, hood chips, no cracks or dents, small rip in seat, only 92k miles!, throw out bearing might be going out, interior is perfect, burns a tiny bit of oil

o yeah, and a red underglow kit, front light was broke though, and chrome tinted windows (looks ghey, but came with the car)...

hey man i am in jackson, tn and have a red 91 crx si with a b16 swap with some extras, has no rust and is in very good shape. you can check out my post fs:b16 rex, i just made some changes to it so it should be near the top of the forum. i would love for it to be gone in the next week because i am leaving for the month of july and when i get back i would like to start working on my turbo sohc crx project.
let me know something soon man. i am asking $3200 obo. make me an offer.
email: jessehornbeak@jesusanswers.com
phone: 731.787.6149, leave message and number
later, God Bless
jessed

Back