Lookin for a Shell and a full 92-95 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

off2insanity

im looking for a 92-up civic shell for a project, id like most of the interior parts if not all... but pretty much no motor or trans... or maybe a blown motor.. or whatever less than 1000 dol... and less than 500 if possible(may be a while before i get the money, then again maybe not, ya never know)

also im looking for a 92-95 civic that IS drivable, possibly no more than 150k miles, 2,3,4dr (dosent matter) manual or automatic (dont care), looking for less than 2500 or may trade my 1997 olds achieva w/ 2.4L I4 and auto (great first, student, or work car)

i can get pics of the Olds if u want.. just ask and ill post a link to the site for all my pics

also, if anyone has one, an eclipse or an integra shell

so lookin for a shell
92-up civic,
any eclipse,
94-up (if possible) integra,
89-up 240sx,
88-up crx,

remember max price is 1000... and would like less than 500 if possible

There's a guy in Charlotte, NC with two CRX shells, one has a cut front radiator support and some stuff welded for a front-mount, and is stripped out with broken passenger headlight; $300, and another one that is pretty much a race car with a full cage for $400(no hood, front end, bumpers, windows, etc.).

I got a 92 Civic 4dr that is very driveable and runs perfect. I have a thread on here trying to sell it, if your interested, Shoot me a PM. Thanks.

K2e2vin- do u know if there is ANYTHING left of the interior? for the one for 300... and what year is it?

CReX123- i saw yours, because of the rust, i wouldnt get it for a daily driver... and its on the price border for my project, but i mite consider it... im not getting nething over a couple hundred anytime soon...

selling a 92 hatch primer black , with sohc vtec engine , new wiring , new interior , si gauge cluster , air defusers , tow hook , spoon mirrors , p28 computer

JDM-how much and where are you?...

just for future reference... i dont want to go more than 75miles to get running car... now, for the shell... if its not TOO far... id consider it...

There's 0 interior, only thing in there is the steering wheel and column. He has some race seats for it I think though.

Crx

I have a 89 crx HF that I am willing to sell. I bought it and then i came across another crx and i had to buy that one too, so now i have two crx's and i have no money to fix either of them. The one that I want to get rid of has a d16z6 in it and it would need different axles because whoever did the engine swap did it incorrectly. It has a new hood and new front fenders and new bumpers. It has no rear interior and needs little work to run. The engine starts up fine and will run fine but it starts to overheat if it runs too long. This is because the dumbass that sold it to me took the radiator and radiator overflow tank out. The body is ok except for the typical rust in the rear wheel well. Other than that the body is in good shape, it is red but would need a new paintjob. Call me if interested. (540)860-1594. I am located in Luray, VA. Shawn

I got a 94 civic coupe full interior motor is fuxerd punched through the block. auto windows sunroof only needs paint and pass side fender.

i got a 92 4 door civic lowered on 17inch rims five speed a system carbon fiber hood just needs front bumper and fender asking 1,800 or trade for a 90 to 94 integra

my cousin is sellin a 92 or 93 HB runnin and driveing body is in really good shape other then the gay body kit! but the quaters and mint no rot and patched rot> he is askin 1000 obo for it, it needs paint and the motor is weak. but it is runing and driveing. it is his daily. no mods on the motor . it has some costom interior work blue tweed covered pannels. it has a twin loop muffler on it and it is droped with coil overs. and a integra rear disc swap! you can contact me at 860 866 0309 for more info about the car.

and my buddy has a 94 integra gsr shell for sale all the power works.( windows, roof, meriors,ect.) he bought it as a shell but needs it gone for the winter cuz his landlord wont let it stay there. he wants 600 bucks for it cuz it is salvged papers but the body is in GREAT shap no dents rust or scratches. it was stolen and stripped for its drive train and then impounded, and we got it form there. if you call the number above i can also give you more info on that as well.

they are both located in bristol CT

Last edited:
Back