Lookin for CRX w/swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

goCRXgo

Heres the deal : I got 2 CRX's. Ones an 89 SI with 85K and ones a POS 88 with 180k. Point is, I would put a new engine in my 88, but I just dont have time for all that right now cause I'm in school. SO......

I'm lookin for a CRX with some kind of swap. Like I said I got cash and I need the car pretty soon. It MUST be one of the following swaps: B16A1, B18c or H22A. Those and those only.

If you are lookin to sell your car now, I'm your man. Just email me at SDSRMP@AOL.com or pacem0nt@yahoo.com with pictures and give me a decent description. If you got receipts for the work/parts that helps, and I'm lookin for an 88 in particular. So like I said if you wanna get cash for your CR get at me. Have about $5k to work with here, so please no offers if you know you want more than 5k, and dont try to tax me, I'm not stupid.

THANKYOU

I have a friend with a red 88 Si with a b16a swap in it... He's wanting to sell.

"wtsexton00" on AIM. Tell him Jody sent you.

Not that it matters but I'm in Ohio. I'm down to do some decent travelin.

If anyone has anything of interest hit up my cell phone after 4pm I'll be at work til 12. 614 - 975-0287

Damn, you can't find a decent CR on the internet, ANYWHERE! if ANYONE has a CRX worth looking at, please contact me PLEASE

Back