Lookin For Ls Motors..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Riceburner

im lookin for some ls motors and prices..i want to know if anyone knows any websites or anything that sell full swaps OBDII..AnyOne?

Your best bet is going to be checking out the junkyards unless someone HAS one nearby you. They can be had at a junkyard for $1500, maybe less. Online expect to pay $2200 + shipping or so.

OBD1 would be so much cheaper plus the conversion harness is only about $125, and you could get a B18A1 with ECU, tranny, axles, linkage and harness for $1500.00 easy if you want more info email me at mrimport2003@msn.com

i can give u 800 dollars plus 3 JL w6's in a box, 5.6inch screen, JL 12 w1, and a Rockford fosgate 10..i mostly have alot of stuff to trade..

that should work for me, give me a few days to source my new motor since I hadn't really been looking and we'll figure it out if you're still interested

i have a 96 ls motor, tranny and a p75 ob1 ecu..no harness..asking $1050 or $600 for the longblock..everything has about 35k and in good condition..im located in los angeles,ca...if u are still looking for a motor..thanks

The price of the motor is 1850 plus shipping charges. It has 75,000-100,000 so far from what I seen at the yard. 75,000 is pretty good for USDM.

Back