Looking at a 330ci

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95b16coupe

Details:
I drive about 100 miles/week. 99% is on weekends. I dont' need a manual because I don't need to drive with "spirit". I can afford it. I don't care about maintenance at this point. I dont' see myself driving it more than 20,000 miles before I sell it. I'll probably hold it for 3 years unless I get a huge promotion and upgrade to an M3.

Thoughts?

2004 BMW 330ci Low Miles, Sport, Premium & Cold Weather Pkgs - $16250 (Bonney Lake)

Date: 2011-08-22, 10:17AM PDT
Reply to: sale-xswph-2550672647@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Incredibly hard to find 2004 BMW 330ci, 70,000 miles, sport, premium and cold weather packages, sunroof, power memory heated sport seats, Dynamic Stability Control, Factory 6 disc changer, 5 speed automatic trans w/sport shift, titanium silver with black leather, 18" M-sport wheels, new brake discs and pads. Harmon Kardon stereo, adaptive Xenon headlights, LED tail lights. Every option available. Immaculate condition. Silky smooth race inspired 3.0L straight 6, 24V, DOHC with variable valve timing, 225hp. This car has been maintained regularly at BMW of Bellevue since new, I am the 2nd owner.

Visit 2004 BMW 330ci For Sale for additional pictures and detalis. If you would like more information or to schedule a test drive please contact Matt using the craigslist email link above or call 253-569-8877. Open to all reasonable offers. Car will have a complete detail prior to delivery. Willing to deliver car within 75 miles of zip 98391.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3n73k53p05Z15U35R3b8g0bbd7d7d02fc1902.jpg
3m93o73p75Y05T45Z1b8ge2bddaeb904818c8.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, we had an 04 325i. Great car to drive, very comfortable and maintenance was minimal (oil changes every 15k miles! lol). We sold ours for 13k with 60k on the clock. Ours was a sedan base model. This one has a lot more options and the bigger engine. I say go for it.

at 16,2 , you're already in low M pricing.... so why not just spend a few bucks more an get an m if thats what you want?

at 16,2 , you're already in low M pricing.... so why not just spend a few bucks more an get an m if thats what you want?

Because I want an E92 M3, so I'll have to wait a couple years for that. Plus this is local, serviced, has records, and is a reasonable price.

The amount of money required to fly out to Washington to buy this or to ship it to CT could be used to actually pick up a M3.....

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

:D

:confused:

:cool:

I've never been a fan of the e46, but damn that one looks good:) I love the wheels especially. It looks like it's in fantastic shape too. If it were me, I'd add a 3rd pedal and a set of rear doors :shrug2:

I've never been a fan of the e46, but damn that one looks good:) I love the wheels especially. It looks like it's in fantastic shape too. If it were me, I'd add a 3rd pedal and a set of rear doors :shrug2:

i don't need more doors. i don't have kids. lol i also have a truck. and when i want to go fast, i have a motorcycle. this is NEVER going to be near a track.

Ya, I'd stick with Auto and keep it as a coupe. Driving an auto is soo nice when you just want to relax. This is a great car to just drive and relax in. :)

The 330 is a beautiful car and definitely one of my favorite BMWs.

I appreciate why you want an automatic. On the 330, I would prefer a manual. Just me. If it were a 540 or some larger four door car, I would rock an automatic fo sho.

Either way, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

i just picked one up with my friend last week. an 02 with 110k, but still drove really well. the only major issues people seem to have with these are the power windows being dead and a shitty stock water pump.

its pretty freaking smooth and responsive. i would say near an s2000, but without the harsher ride? the tires seem pretty loud though, probably because their huge and low profiles. other than that, it feels like a really great car.

I like this choice. Do it. So I don't have to drive my luxury car every time we hang.

not sure if it affected this model, but apparently, there was an issue with the 3 series rear ends between 01 and 06 rear ends separating themselves from the car.
you may want to look into that and see if the modifications were done to this vehicle before buying it.

bmw will no longer cover it, and its about a $3,000 job.

just ran the car fax. They say the car is worth $50 more than blue book. Which, if you have looked at as many car fax as I have, thats pretty good. It might not sound like much, but it is.

Also, most, if not all maintenance is on the car fax. There was a full maintenance inspection completed last october. Everything should be golden.

P.S: I searched on both Autotrader.com and Cars.com for a silver 330ci in manual across the whole country. I found 2. One was mislabled and was really an automatic and the other didn't have interior pictures. Manuals are damn hard to find. And since this is an active auto, tiptronic, wtf-ever they call it. I think I can live without it being a manual.

If I decide I MUST have a racecar/manual, i'll buy an sr'd 240sx.

Last edited:
Back