Looking at a 330ci

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

good god:

DSC03673.JPG

a buddy of mine picked up a 2006 audi a6, awd v6 with just a little bit more mileage than this. he got it for 14k. the sticker was still in the glove box, it was over 70k new.

gotta love the depreciation on luxury vehicles.

test drive tomorrow at 10am. if all goes well, i'll have to have him get emissions and update the registration before i can change the title. might be a BMW owner on thursday. :D

I always think of a low-ball as something bordering on insultingly low.

I would bet he's asking something very close to what he owes on the thing if he's the 2nd owner and he probably doesn't want to come out of his pocket to make up the difference.

he said he isn't in a rush to sell, but wont go "deep into the $15's". Honestly, i have no qualms paying what he's asking. he's 1/2 way between KBB 'good' and 'excellent'.

i'd aim for $15.5 and see what he says..

test drove went great. interior is mint. he's renewing the tabs, getting an oil changed (at dealer), getting emissions done, and having a full detail done. I'll tell you guys what I got it for later. I'm meeting him this afternoon to sign paperwork. I offered him a deposit and said it's cool. Good guy, not likely to flake.

anything pricey loses it fast. the 7-series is the worst!

..theres a 335i sedan on the Boston CL for $20k....66k miles and the BMW 100k extended warranty

has NAV and all the BS, my 135 had some balls and I doubt the 3-series are much different

Beautiful car. The silver is a bit played out but who cares. When you're inside of the car and enjoying the creature comforts you can't see what color it is.

Lmao. And I know why you don't want/need an M3. The maintenance on them is pure rape. Costs so much and you know nearly every single one has had the piss beaten out of it. That 330ci, not so much.

i pay 113 for full 100/300 on both my car and my truck.
most expensive car i've insured: the 318Ti. wtf? it was twice as much as my M.

Back