Looking at econoboxes. They can look nice!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I had to drive an Aerio for a while- they're pretty peppy little cars!

i like the fit... i was hoping to buy a new one to cart the kids around in. having a 2 dr car it's hard to always flip the seat for getting them in and out numerous times, it gets great gas mileage, and above all... it's a Honda. :)

I don't like the Yaris at all... it looks... well... gross. The rabbit is cool, but it's friggin expensive. The GTI however... is HOT. :)

Let me come price some out with you. hehehe... When are we gettin the cars together for a photoshoot?

lol, as soon as I can get some time to go up to SanFran. I have a friend who lives up there. I need a suspension, as my integra looks like a 4x4 with the grids' and stock springs. :)

you do know that i live in Stockton now, right? I'm actually in the asshole of California. Quite literally. The delta stench is getting to me.

Well, let me know what's up. I'd love to get together soon... I have a friend who lives in Pismo, I'm sure we could work something out. You gotta see her... She'll be turbo'd in less than 2 weeks. :D i'm so excited!!! Hmm.

Back