Looking for a bike? check this vid out =)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Aww man, I was riding my bike real real fast and I slid in a corner, hit some dirt and I was like WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Feb 12 2004, 01:15 AM
i dont think he walked away from that one.

yeah I dont think so! lol look at the way he landed on his back!

This was takin 3 weeks after my accident. Just a note to those on dirtbikes.. Dont Ride your friends 250 around the track... and than hop on your 125 think you need to give it double the throttle and preload the table top! Or youll go end over end and your bike will smash your face in the ground. I was in the hospital immediatly after this happend. I got a number 3 concution (the worst), broke a rib, cuts and bruises everywhere, your whole leg black from your knee to your crotch.. and I actally broke the chin bar off my helmet! Im glad it was a Snell approved helmet or i dont think i would have been here talking! A note to everyone.. if your going to get a helmet dont save money by getting a shitty one!
s3f4ad371ea616.jpg

Yeah and they said I was suppost to stay in bed for a few days.. the next day I was out trying to straighten the sub frame on my bike.... If you looked at it from behind it was off to the left or right about 3-4 inches!

Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Feb 12 2004, 01:36 AM
This was takin 3 weeks after my accident. Just a note to those on dirtbikes.. Dont Ride your friends 250 around the track... and than hop on your 125 think you need to give it double the throttle and preload the table top! Or youll go end over end and your bike will smash your face in the ground. I was in the hospital immediatly after this happend. I got a number 3 concution (the worst), broke a rib, cuts and bruises everywhere, your whole leg black from your knee to your crotch.. and I actally broke the chin bar off my helmet! Im glad it was a Snell approved helmet or i dont think i would have been here talking! A note to everyone.. if your going to get a helmet dont save money by getting a shitty one!

Damn! You guys are making me think twice about taking up bikes! But then again... they're sooo much fun! :D

Yeah ive been riding since i was 4 thought! I wanted to ride my bike the next day but they wouldnt let me (friends and g/f) I was in a wheel chair for a week but i still wanted to ride! lol Its all in fun i guess

Back