looking for a car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

philyphreak2127

Back in the Game
I need a running project car to work on for my little brother's first car. I am happy with anything imported. Let me know what you got. I don't care how much body damage it has.

Have a 95 EX coupe, Runs and Drives just fine, needs a little help in the fender department , with the plastic tire wells being put back in, and needs a little exaust work due to a leak... im asking $800 obo, its a 5-Speed btw

91 civic si..has minime..with 121 thousand original miles,,located in ct..

and he^ is located in vt

90 dx hatch

it needs wiring work under the hood ... one of the reasons im trying to let it go.

but it has a freshly swapped d16z6 i dunno how many miles with the tranny off of my old a6
it has dc 4 2 1 headers with a cat back exhaust and 17" black rims ... i dunno what brand.

it has some dents and a spray paint job on the hood and some of the fenders and the exhaust rattles a little.

I know that sounds like alot but overall its a nice little car.
All tha really needs to be fixed is it needs an obd 1 conversion with the wiring and some of the sensors and a p28 (or what ever you decide on) ECU.
It needs new motor mounts on all of them.
and a new head gasket.
so not to expensive ...

But it runs and it is my daily driver. and i just redid all the wiring on the system.
a 10" audioban with a 760 watt sony amp

if you want pictures go to my myspace and i have a photoalbum dedicated to it.

all the wiring and sensors are obd0 but it needs a few new sensors (map and the one on the exhaust down pipe) and it needs some wiring work so i figured an obd1 conversion would be in order ....

ill put my link up on the CP for my myspace

Back