1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for a catback for eg hatch...

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by Hondatuner88, Jan 15, 2006.

1. Hondatuner88

Hondatuner88 Senior Member

I love the look of the apexi n1 but its seams a little to big for my lil hatchback...Does anyone else make a nice sized exhaust for the eg hatches?? LINKS!!! PICS!!!

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME OUT!!!!

Thanks!!

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

3. Hondatuner88

Hondatuner88 Senior Member

Thanks b...does it hang pretty far to the side? Any pics with it on the car?

4. drpenguin

drpenguin Senior Member

if you wanna piece together a set you can get a axle back from flow master. thats what i did bought my cat for 20 and the center section for 100. flowmaster is nice. looks like a stock GSR muffler and has a crome tip i will take pics later today and get them to you

5. reikoshea

reikoshea HS Troll...And Mod Moderator VIP

Apexi GT might be just as big as the N1 (not sure) but its got the side bend too.

6. htrcivic96sir

htrcivic96sir Senior Member

Megan Racing Drift-spec cat back exhuast. No picks on car but Ive seen it in person. It is close to the same angle as the sOOb in the picture but it kicks up a little and looks sick!!!! getting one for my hatch . if you feel its to pricey, you can ebay it for about $100 bucks cheaper. drift spec exhaust and info

7. 93vicb16a2

93vicb16a2 WHATS CRACKIN??

i have the Megen Racing Drift on my 93 coupe and it fits great and sounds great also. I will see if i can get any pics up tommrow (to dark to take them now

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted