looking for a catback for eg hatch...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hondatuner88

I love the look of the apexi n1 but its seams a little to big for my lil hatchback...Does anyone else make a nice sized exhaust for the eg hatches?? LINKS!!! PICS!!!

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME OUT!!!!

Thanks!!

if you wanna piece together a set you can get a axle back from flow master. thats what i did bought my cat for 20 and the center section for 100. flowmaster is nice. looks like a stock GSR muffler and has a crome tip i will take pics later today and get them to you

Apexi GT might be just as big as the N1 (not sure) but its got the side bend too.

Megan Racing Drift-spec cat back exhuast. No picks on car but Ive seen it in person. It is close to the same angle as the sOOb in the picture but it kicks up a little and looks sick!!!! getting one for my hatch . if you feel its to pricey, you can ebay it for about $100 bucks cheaper. drift spec exhaust and info

i have the Megen Racing Drift on my 93 coupe and it fits great and sounds great also. I will see if i can get any pics up tommrow (to dark to take them now

Back