Looking for a exhaust soon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lol too litteral, I met do you mean a normal 88-91 honda civic si engine?

Well I have a D15B2 witha PM9-2 head (not the shitty mild cam *thanks god*) and a MPFI conversion. Anyway I can go from there or is it worth it?
Sidenote: Do you got myspace IM this would be quicker.

Well I have a D15B2 witha PM9-2 head (not the shitty mild cam *thanks god*) and a MPFI conversion. Anyway I can go from there or is it worth it?
Sidenote: Do you got myspace IM this would be quicker.
wait so you already have a mpfi head setup and running in your car ? if so just buy a turbo kit

Will that head and block combo take the abuse?

Okay, just a few more off turbo questions any chance I can swap the head or something similar to give it a ver VERY noticable difference?

you could put a d16z6 vtec head on there but you would have to convert to obd1 and get a new ecu to do that. but that still wont get you out running gt mustangs

What is the most I could do with PFI and a D15B2 block?

with that budget the one that will get you the most hp will be to turbo it then second in line would be to get some good cams and head work done

Think it would be wise for me to just upgrade components until I get a little more money?

well if you dont have the money to do it just save up until you do, and then do it all at once you could even do a b series swap on that budget. so its all up to you how much power you want for the budget you have

My A'pexi WSII was $470 shipped. I'm very happy with it. Sounds stock, as in... not loud at all. The RSR Exmag was $490 shipped, sounds about the same as the WSII.

It comes in three pieces with bolts, nuts and gaskets to go between all the pieces. My roommate and I hung it in about 2 hours. 1.5 of those hours were just trying to get my 8 year old rusted-to-hell-and-back stock exhaust off.

Back