looking for a little help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adidas_man

Honorary Honda Driver
hey people, i need some help. i live in missouri, and i got ripped off by a guy down in San Marcos, Texas.
His name is:
Manuel Mendez
Screen name: 93hb
His phone number is:
(512) 805-9123
His address is:
2045 Poplar St
San Marcos, TX 78666
if everybody here can just give him a call and bug him about sending my shit back. i call him everyday, but for some odd reason he is never home when i call, and i don't care about what time it is, i'll call in the middle of the night, but he's never home. and now that i've been calling about 4 or 5 times a day,they've been screening my call so they won't answer the phone anymore unless i use a different number to call besides my cell. well i'm looking for anybody in the San Marcos area to help me out. manuel owes me a complete jdm b16 head, and 500 bux. which is what i sent him for a partial trade on a turbo kit that he "had" but after he got my stuff he quit talking to me. now i got the authorities involved but that hasn't helped me out any. i'm just looking for someone in the area to pay him a visit. or just for people who see this thread to give him a call. any help will be appreciated.

sucks to get scammed, but we're not a collection agency.

in the future, escrow.com
or pay with a credit card via paypal.

that sux man! i learn'd my lesson awhile back. when i bought a "complete" type R swap for $1600 shipped to me off of ebay. they(scammer's) were using another's ebay's username. to scam people. and i sent them a bank check of $1600. and that same night. i got an email from ebay informing of the scam! and not for me to send the money!! but to late i already did!! but i was able to cancel the check in time before they cash'd it/got it!! so i lost a total of $27. but that was better then loseing $1600!!

i know, i know, i was stupid to think i could get a "complete" ITR swap for $1600!!

i'm not that stupid anymore!! i play it very, very safe now!

i hope it works out for you.

I will be driving through san marcos this weekend maybe i'll pay him a vist....ive been scammed before too, it fuck'n sucks.

Originally posted by slick*vic*@Jul 27 2004, 01:46 PM
I will be driving through san marcos this weekend maybe i'll pay him a vist....ive been scammed before too, it fuck'n sucks.
[post=368779]Quoted post[/post]​

thanx, let me know if you come up with anything.

don't need help anymore, the issue is in the process of being resolved, he just hasn't been taken into custody yet. but everybody who needs to be involved is. this is just a reminder for all of you guyz out there, he is scamming people and he probably won't stop. he goes by the names of manuel Mendez, Rudy, Johnnie, and Jeremy Quintero. look out for him peeps. don't need anymore people falling into his trap. And this is a message to all of the other would be scammers out there. YOU WILL PAY.

Originally posted by Blanco@Oct 15 2004, 05:11 AM
Hopefully that means that you're going through legal channels.
[post=402890]Quoted post[/post]​

sure am

Back