1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for a little help

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by adidas_man, Jul 25, 2004.

1. adidas_man

adidas_man Honorary Honda Driver

hey people, i need some help. i live in missouri, and i got ripped off by a guy down in San Marcos, Texas.
    His name is:
    Manuel Mendez
    Screen name: 93hb
    His phone number is:
    (512) 805-9123
    His address is:
    2045 Poplar St
    San Marcos, TX 78666
    if everybody here can just give him a call and bug him about sending my shit back. i call him everyday, but for some odd reason he is never home when i call, and i don't care about what time it is, i'll call in the middle of the night, but he's never home. and now that i've been calling about 4 or 5 times a day,they've been screening my call so they won't answer the phone anymore unless i use a different number to call besides my cell. well i'm looking for anybody in the San Marcos area to help me out. manuel owes me a complete jdm b16 head, and 500 bux. which is what i sent him for a partial trade on a turbo kit that he "had" but after he got my stuff he quit talking to me. now i got the authorities involved but that hasn't helped me out any. i'm just looking for someone in the area to pay him a visit. or just for people who see this thread to give him a call. any help will be appreciated.

2. lowandslow

lowandslow Senior Member

no

3. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

sucks to get scammed, but we're not a collection agency.

in the future, escrow.com
    or pay with a credit card via paypal.

4. The WORLD is yours...

The WORLD is yours... Senior Member

that sux man! i learn'd my lesson awhile back. when i bought a "complete" type R swap for $1600 shipped to me off of ebay. they(scammer's) were using another's ebay's username. to scam people. and i sent them a bank check of $1600. and that same night. i got an email from ebay informing of the scam! and not for me to send the money!! but to late i already did!! but i was able to cancel the check in time before they cash'd it/got it!! so i lost a total of $27. but that was better then loseing $1600!!

i know, i know, i was stupid to think i could get a "complete" ITR swap for $1600!!

i'm not that stupid anymore!! i play it very, very safe now!

i hope it works out for you.

5. slick*vic*

slick*vic* Member

I will be driving through san marcos this weekend maybe i'll pay him a vist....ive been scammed before too, it fuck'n sucks.

6. Tonyd0821

Tonyd0821 Banned

7. adidas_man

thanx, let me know if you come up with anything.

8. sihatchback_RL

sihatchback_RL Senior Member

that fucker scammed my ass 650 buxs for a gsr tranny, his ass is out.

9. adidas_man

don't need help anymore, the issue is in the process of being resolved, he just hasn't been taken into custody yet. but everybody who needs to be involved is. this is just a reminder for all of you guyz out there, he is scamming people and he probably won't stop. he goes by the names of manuel Mendez, Rudy, Johnnie, and Jeremy Quintero. look out for him peeps. don't need anymore people falling into his trap. And this is a message to all of the other would be scammers out there. YOU WILL PAY.

10. adidas_man

sure am

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted