looking for a loom

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seanclark

hi im from the uk and im working on a turbo b16a engine at the moment, i am going to use an aem ecu to run it on ! the engine i have doesnt have a loom with it so im looking for a loom that will fit straight to a aem ecu that i can use with my b16a engine, anyone have any idea where i can get one from on the internet ? aftermarket honda parts are alot more available in america than over here

whats in your car now for a motor? unless its the d14, chances are your stock harness will work with the addition of running a couple wires to it.

aem sells a couple models of EMS units, mostly based on obd of the car.

so, what year/mode/trim/motor is your car?
and what year/obd b16 are you trying to wire up?

sorry for the confusion !

The car its going into is a 92 civic HB 1.6 esi, I think its basically the same as the VTI just a SOHC instead of a DOHC

The engine thats going in is a b16a froma 1993 civic coupe i believe its OBD1

oh and yes a wiring loom is the same as your wiring harness
its like trunk and boot
hood and bonnet
fender and wing

all gets to confusing

esi has a d16z or something in it like it... and is obd1, so yes, you're good to go with what your car has.

i can't be specific, as im not familiar with UKDM motors, but other than running a possible knock sensor wire, and VTEC wires if the Esi is not VTEC already, the rest of yuor wiring is already done. just use your stock harness.

yup its a d16z6 sohc vtec
should be a little easier than i thought then

Back