looking for a new car...again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Con permiso señor Taco but did you get my PM on the CRX I found down here?

yeah i did and i was thinkng about it today. I just dont want to get another fixer upper and lose time and money. the last one was took months and turned out SUPER clean. only for my LSV to sling a bearing and having a replacement B16 keep locking up and jump timing. My last fixer upper caused alot of headaches.

i know its different now but i want something i can just get in a drive. All i have to do is ADD power and not replace everything alltogether.

yeah i did and i was thinkng about it today. I just dont want to get another fixer upper and lose time and money. the last one was took months and turned out SUPER clean. only for my LSV to sling a bearing and having a replacement B16 keep locking up and jump timing. My last fixer upper caused alot of headaches.

i know its different now but i want something i can just get in a drive. All i have to do is ADD power and not replace everything alltogether.

10-4....I suck. *finds the nearest corner, sits down and rocks back and forth and chants* "Can't sleep, clowns will eat me...can't sleep, clowns will eat me...can't sleep, clowns will eat me...can't sleep..."

I'll see if I can find something better for you then. :D

no its a cool find. But think about it. If i swap over the b16 how much do think i'll get? I've got 600 in the b16
400 in the ricermobile

equals roughly 1,000 to 1,200 depending on random fluids,gaskets,interior parts.personally i wouldnt spend more than 2k on that thing . I wouldnt spend it at all if i wanted to change the lights and get it painted. Thats just me. I didnt see how the $500ish profit would make up for the hassle of getting to run.

better to just make the 500 profit on the B16 motor and either find another flip (already found one) or save it.

I plan on using the profit money to buy a siper clean 4 door ej.It runs and drives but the idiot owner messed up his minimi attempt.now it leaks oil.

Last edited:
no its a cool find. But think about it. If i swap over the b16 how much do think i'll get? I've got 600 in the b16
400 in the ricermobile

equals roughly 1,000 to 1,200 depending on random fluids,gaskets,interior parts.personally i wouldnt spend more than 2k on that thing . I wouldnt spend it at all if i wanted to change the lights and get it painted. Thats just me. I didnt see how the $500ish profit would make up for the hassle of getting to run.

You make perfect sense. I wasn't sure if you wanted a fixer upper or what when I originally found it. I'll keep my eye out for you and see if I happen to run into something that is worth your time. I'm just hoping that I don't LITERALLY run into something. :D

all thes cars i have been finding are down south were the import scene is much more active. Tallahasee sucks.no one has good shit,no performance shops...well one but its small, and everyone in this shitty college town is broke!

well i still want the hemi orange crx. buttttt i took B's advise and looked for something more classy. i can afford this if i can afford the 10k boosted integra.

its a 2001 beaner..i mean beamer 2001 BMW 325ci convertable
minhshit004.jpg

minhshit003.jpg

minhshit006.jpg
minhshit005.jpg

minhshit007.jpg

l_59654cc259108c169177e09f714b3750.jpg

did you finally pull the trigger?

no man. i took a gamble and spent $600 on a B16 motor hoping to make at least a $200 profit. I'm trying to make as much money as i can icome tax time. then i'l take the plunge and pick a car. if it's gonaa be in the 3-4k are its gonna be a clean crx or something, that way i can have it paid off. If its gonna be more than that, i wanna have as much money as i can so i dont have to ask the bank for too much.

anything more than 6k its gonna be a nice car i wont mind making payments...such as a 500whp tpye R clone or a nice beamer. ohh by the way the teg did get tuned and layed down more than 500 and is capable of 700whp. that bitch is bad.

well i still want the hemi orange crx. buttttt i took B's advise and looked for something more classy. i can afford this if i can afford the 10k boosted integra.

its a 2001 beaner..i mean beamer 2001 BMW 325ci convertable
minhshit004.jpg

minhshit003.jpg

minhshit006.jpg
minhshit005.jpg

minhshit007.jpg

l_59654cc259108c169177e09f714b3750.jpg

Very nice....Im looking to buy one myself...
ohh and btw...its bimmer :) :D

GL bud

Back