looking for a new radiator

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sbc

hey guys i got a 95 si with a GSR using a stock civic si radiator. was wondering what else fits? should i go aftermarket or stick with oem from another car? suggestions ?
thanks yall!

\late

It all depends on what type of power your making. If its still around stock GSR motor specs, then you can stick with the stock SI radiator but i would suggest using the same radiator the motor you have in the car now used originally. When you are making considerably more power, switch to my all time favorite, Fluidyne. My $.02

if your si rad is a dual core you will be ok but if you want one get the fluidyne and never worry again..they are nice

Originally posted by deth101@Jul 24 2003, 08:12 PM
if your si rad is a dual core you will be ok but if you want one get the fluidyne and never worry again..they are nice

:werd: I agree, you can feel comfortable with a double core radiator. Go with the integra on or fluidyne, its a lot nice and cools a shit load more than any other.

an upgrade would be the dual core delsol radiator, also I believe that automatic EK's cam with a dual core raditator also. If you want more, which you really won't need then you can always upgrade to either a long row GSR radiator like I have in the past or a fluidyne/Koyo(sp)/the golden one "can't remember the name" from jdmhondaparts.com.

Milan

Back