Looking for a Subaru WRX or STI Engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MaaseyRacer

Does anyone have a good lead or a reliable source for Subaru engines? I really am not sure if I care about JDM or USDM, or maybe I do. I know I should probably go to a Subaru forum, but I really do not want to sign up for another forum I belong to far too many.

I got my replacement B16A from tigerjapanese.com for a good price. It was quick to ship, started right up, and has been just fine since. They deal in Subaru engines as well.

I got my replacement B16A from tigerjapanese.com for a good price. It was quick to ship, started right up, and has been just fine since. They deal in Subaru engines as well.

:werd:

I've heard plenty more good things about Tiger as opposed to bad...

This place is local but have very great reviews: http://usedengines.com/

Whatever engines they do not have in stock, they can source, and prices vary depending on the source(condition, mileage, etc.)

Good to hear from you guys again. I have been around here and there. I sold my honda a while back, I now own two vintage Hondas (motorcycles). I own a tacoma now, stock for the most part.

I am looking at another car possibly a kit car, hence the Subaru engine. Or even a FD RX-7 (with a LS2/3), or I may just sell out and buy a money hole of an E39 M5.

I am in the planning stages still, but anxious to get started.

Back