Looking for a trade...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well,I have a 2005 sunfire.Its standerd power nothing and it has a stock cd player.Its got a little over 5,000 miles.The oil was changed at 3,000 miles.I am looking for a clean integra or prelude.I would take a swapped civic.I know its only a sunfire but its brand new.

Dude, why are you trying to get rid of a brand new car? Did you buy it and hate it, or did someone buy it for you? I mean, yea its a pontiac, and that sucks, but... its a brand new car, drive that bitch for a while, if you hate it that bad I got a 96 Integra I'll trade ya straight up, lol

Well i got pressured into buying it :angry: And at the time i (had) a girlfriend and we thought we had a baby on the way :blink: But it turns out we didnt.So now thats both of those are out of the way i want something for me B)...I forgot to mention that the cars is paid for in full and has a 3 year warrenty and a 2 year tire warrenty :p

Good deal man, wish I was financially able to buy a 2005 in full... oh well... college is college, good luck finding what your looking for

Well to tell you the truth the only reason why i could go out and do that is because when i was young i broke my leg,I got like 108,000 or something.I got 30,000 when i turned 18,Lol Well now its all gone :eek: But i got almost everything i want within reason.But this car was not my choice so i am trying to get what i wanted to begin with.I know its not the best site to sell/Trade a shitfire for but cant hurt to try

Oh yeah i know your right i just thought it was worht a shot.I mean i'm not really looking for something swapped but still.If i had an integra or prelude i wouldent trade it for a sunfire. :p

Go to a Honda or Acura dealer and trade your sunfire for the car of your choice. I wont recommend that though, you will get little for your sunfire trading, the best thing to do is privately sell it to the public and use the money to buy what you want. And if you hate it so much, might as well trade for a used Honda/Acura and pay the different.

Back