looking for aftermarket front bumper for 96 civic 2 door coupe??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jam2506

I am looking for an aftermarket front bumper for my 96 civic 2 door coupe...not new but used hopefully its cheap just looking for something to replace my cracked stock one..let me know if anyone has one thanks Jeremy

Quoted post[/post]]
I am looking for an aftermarket front bumper for my 96 civic 2 door coupe...not new but used hopefully its cheap just looking for something to replace my cracked stock one..let me know if anyone has one thanks Jeremy

Where are you located? I have a Stillen front fascia that is just dying to get out of my garage... Looks like this, only red.. :p

S87106011.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Where are you located? I have a Stillen front fascia that is just dying to get out of my garage... Looks like this, only red.. :p

S87106011.jpg
I am located in western PA, about 30 minutes north of pittsburgh in a place called slippery rock how much are you looking for the front bumper?

It's a little dusty and grimey, and I have no idea the going rate for these things, but $125 sounds like a fair price to me.

Also, would you be interested in a set of triple beam projector headlights as well? They look just like this, but red:

HD99CV-7266PJX.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
It's a little dusty and grimey, and I have no idea the going rate for these things, but $125 sounds like a fair price to me.

Also, would you be interested in a set of triple beam projector headlights as well? They look just like this, but red:

HD99CV-7266PJX.jpg
where are you located, and naw i got jdm black housing headlights i like just fine.

Back