Looking for an AUTOMATIC Civic, CRX or Integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cor-e

I'm in Illinois, real close to St Louis. I have a 97 Civic LX 5speed with 130,xxx miles that runs, shifts and drives MINT that I'll trade. This car will be for my wife, so your car must be stock or pretty close to it. Here's my car (not on these rims anymore).

97lxblack006.jpg

97lxblack007.jpg

97lxblack008.jpg

97lxblack001.jpg

97lxblack002.jpg

97lxblack003.jpg

97lxblack004.jpg

97lxblack005.jpg

97civic004.jpg

97civic003.jpg

97civic001.jpg

97civic002.jpg

are you looking for a coupe or hatchback cause I got a 92 civic hatchback automatic, it is all stock except for the coilovers but you can always raise it up to stock height for your wife, it runs and drives excellent, have put about 800 dollars in upgrades to it in the last month. Also have extra transmission for it in case the one I have goes out.

PM me all the pictures you have, inside and out. Give me all the details (miles, ect.). Where are you located?

Only one person wants to get rid of their AUTO?

I can take 2 of the doors off, if you want. There might not be much demand for 4drs, but there's no demand for autos. I figured I was offering a killer deal here. This is an awesome, STOCK, near mint, perfect daily driver. I guess I'll quit taking care of the car, let it rust, maybe sand and primer it, and kill the engine and transmission. Maybe somebody will want it then.

LAST BUMP

Last edited:
good luck, most people who have autos are old people, I got mine because it was the only one I could find in my price range

Yeah, I know I'm better off keeping the car. I'm sure people get scared and think I want to trade because my car is crap, but that couldn't be further from the truth. I just wanted to give somebody a deal and get a newer car for my wife, then everybody would be happy. I should've known that these sites are filled mostly with lowballers and kids who wouldn't know a great deal if it kicked them right in the face. Everybody can check in the future, and see that I still have this car, because I take VERY good care of it and never race or dog it. My name is cor-e on 5 or 6 sites like this one.

Back