1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for Anthony...

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by b16delslo, Jan 9, 2009.

1. b16delslo

b16delslo New Member

I don't know if this is where this should go but I'm looking for a friend of mine named Anthony. Last name is something like Cavallo or something like that. He tunes cars at Los Medanos College where he attends school (or used to anyway) and tuned my brother's '95 teggy last year. He has 2 Preludes, one of which is one of the older ones and turboed and recently spun a bearing. He was also present at a recent dyno day at Imports Automotive in Concord. I know this description is kinda vague but I'm hoping he's on here and sees this because I need some tuning on my car (b16 del sol). If you read this, this is Brian Webb and you should still have my number. If not, then get int ouch with me on here because I think you changed your # and I can't reach you anymore. If I can't find him, anyone else know of a good tuner locally? Any info anyone has is greatly appreciated!

2. MthaFuknGreen

MthaFuknGreen Green on the scene.

3. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

probably not your guy.. but its a place that tunes.. they may know him.. :shrug:

DNR PERFORMANCE
    25710 Industrial Blvd #2
    Hayward, CA 94545
    http://www.dnr-performance.com
    (510)783-5200

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted