looking for boost vs boost vs NA articles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
ok heres the deal, im writing a paper for my englih 102 class. the paper is a persuasive paper. my topic is the about the most cost effective way to build horespower. basically theres 4 ways to do that, all motor build, turbo build, supercharger build, and nitrous. obviously turbo wins that, but i need proof, not just my word. now Ji has offered a great article that i plan to use as a source, but all motor is not included, and for the sake of weighing all the options id like to include all motor as a choice. now what im asking of anyone is to point me in the direction of articles that compare building power with these methods. i dont just want links to posts like "b00st 0\/\/n3s j00!!" cause the credibility of something like that would not hold up in a paper. im looking for formally written articles of the comparison and cost effectiveness of each, magazine articles of the comparison and cost effectiveness, articles/books of how each one makes power, and so on and so forth.

basically i have to assume the reader knows nothing on the subject so everything has to be spelled out.

the reason im making a post about this is that i have to have upwards of 20 sources for the paper. and while i will and am doing my own research, im terrible at finding the right information. i know its out there but i just cant seem to ever find it. im not asking anyone to find me all my sources, or write the paper for me, just looking for a little assistance. and i dont want to limit myself to internet sources. i can use videos, books, pictures, anything really.

thanks.

Just go around and link prices to turbo kits and intakes and stuff.. Just do that say the pros & cons of each build and quote/link prices to parts that you would use for the build.. Say you go NA go to modacar.com and just sit there and go an intake which would cost you xx dollars would prolly only give you xx of horse power and then go find a turbo kit and show how much they are and don't forget to explain how you can build your own kit from the junk yard and save alot of money.

thanks everyone, but i pretty much got it under control now. and 99siridinlow, you obviously dont know how to write a paper, i cant just find prices on parts and write a paper from prices. i have to include everything, like how each item affects power, how it creates the power and everything. its much more research then you think.

this thread is worthless, locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back