Looking for Dyno in the ND area that can tune

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MazdaAspec

/\ IDIOT ALERT /\
I live in a lost area in the ND and would love to find a place that can Dyno my Cr-x and tune it. I think SD and MN are the closest but what place is the best???

in mn there is:
-consummate tunning
-rs motors
-db tuning
-full blown motorsports

i would say go to consumate tuning and ask for jordan, he is god of hondas (around here at least) i will find a link to a website

Last edited:
probably slightly farther away but Sioux Falls has Excessive Autosports (excellent place to go).. and theres a new place that just opened but i dont remember what it's called.

That is what I was first looking at. I checked there site and liked it. that is where I am planing it. I have a few others that want to go as well and I see they car have a car club dyno day on saturdays. The problem is, I want mine tuned, and heard that is the place to get it. Will they tune on that dyno day if we give them more cash???

Im not sure. if you pay for an entire dyno day and there arent that many people they might be willing to tune the car that day...
another thing to check is if you pay up front for a full day of dyno tuning they might be willing to do it on a saturday if thats the only day that works for you... Im not entirely sure though. definately a great question to call and ask.
their phone# is 605-332-0000
Joey is the guy you're gonna want to talk to, he owns the place and he's the one that would be doing the tuning.

pm me if you're gonna be up here.. you'll get bored watching dyno tuning after about half an hour LOL
srwall [at] gmail.com

it wont be untill mid summer. I am setting the cruise to go down there and where I live, we have 3 cars getting worked on and I know of one in the other chapter is almost done.

excellent! I hope to have my b16 in and running by then :) the z6 blew up 6 months ago.. time to move up the ladder.

if you're going to be up here, might want to check siouxfallsracing.com to see if anyone is going to do a get-together when you come... :)

I have about 15 to 20 lined up here already head down. They are just waiting a date. i know the only do 16 I believe but we have some AWDs that cant run it so it should be close to the amount.

you can do AWD at excessive... they just install a viscous eliminator. they'll pretty much do anything.
however if they're interested there's a new shop opening on Minnesota Ave. that claims to have an AWD Dyno.. but I'm not sure if they have it yet.. and I don't know anyone who has had anything done there.. so I really dunno if they're any good

No man, I dont think I will run down there. Had a dyno here and did two runs for giggles and found out I have problems with my fuel lines or something in that area.

Back