Looking for good security system

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EyelessCRX

Can anyone help me find a good security system for my 91 CRX HF. If you can give me links that would help a lot. Thanks. :D

Depends on HOW good you want it.

I've got a CompuStar 2WSSR.

- LCD key fob to tell you which part of the car has been "played" with.

- Sound or vibrate feature

- Turbo Timer

- Best yet. 1.25 mile range. Unheard of.

Works great. I've never had a problem with mine. But rather pricey with install ($700).

..cx..

Anything made by Directed Electronics is good..

I sell there Viper Line.. And i love it.. I also use their alarms on all my vehicles and always have.

Cliffod is another good one but they were recently bought by DEI now so its kinda one in the same. But stick with a Drected Product and you will be all good.

Just go to a Local Car Audio Dealer.. Try to stay away from the Best Buy Circuit type Stores and go to a Local Specialty store. Then get prices.. Don't really try to install it yourself because they are a pain in the arse. Pay someone to do it.. Its well worth it.. I know our Viper Alarms start about 220-250 Installed.. Thats a decent price for a Badass Alarm.

But the best thing about having a Alarm installed by a Certified Dealer because they will come with a lifetime warranty which is well worth it. I have not seen alot fail but I have seen some fail and DEI has one of the best warranties and back up anything they sell.. Great company and great alarm..

Now I just have to finish mine on my New Car.. I got the Remote Start and Alarm hooked up now I just need the Windows up and Down, Trunk Release (w/ adding Motor) Motion Sensor, Glass Break, and Voice Module.. Then I think she will be complete.

Back