TX Looking for GSR/ITR long block in south Texas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Sucked a bunch of water into my beloved B16 and decided if I was going to replace the engine it was going to be a 1.8 or nothing. I have the transmission, linkage, everything from my B16 so I need the block, prefer the long block so I have less work to do, but if I can score a GSR, or ITR short block on the cheap might have to do that. I just have to get my car mobile asap.

Have cash in hand, can travel as far as San Antonio, or Austin, maybe Dallas for the right deal.

Let me know what you got.

Also am looking to swap the anemic drums off my CX for some disc, if you've got the goods same deal, hit me up.

Called you the other night, your mailbox is full.

Anywho, wound up not being able to get an engine in time, so we bought a '97 Maxima, and the Civic's official status is now project "Road Rage" with the wife's blessing even (she likes the idea of having two cars again), come tax time it will be receiving a new power plant, as of yet undetermined.

I am still looking for an engine/long block/short block, but not as actively, and since I now have time, maybe something a little more ...extreme, K swap? H swap? ITR? who knows. If you've got something good you just have to get rid of let me know.

Last edited:
My voicemail is hosed. :( You should give me a call- lots of options. :)

Anywho, wound up not being able to get an engine in time, so we bought a '97 Maxima

Nice! I've owned 3 maxipads. An auto 93 se, a 96 se 5 speed, and currently a 99 se 5 speed. Super solid cars and good value for the money used. Throw a y pipe on the bitch. For $200 you get a proven 15+whp and barely an increase in sound.

Nice! I've owned 3 maxipads. An auto 93 se, a 96 se 5 speed, and currently a 99 se 5 speed. Super solid cars and good value for the money used. Throw a y pipe on the bitch. For $200 you get a proven 15+whp and barely an increase in sound.

Yea it's actually a lot nice than I thought it was going to be for the money. I thought it was a GLE because of the options, but the white face gauges say SE, as well as the VIN plate :) It's a SE with the "Security and Convenience" and "SE Leather Trim" packages. I was looking at the Cattman 2.5" Y pipe and catback, but I have to fix hte IACV and knock before any mods :(

Back