Looking For Humor In The Muslim World

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Good let them think we are butchers. Like wild dogs all Muslims respond to are threats of violence and images of savagery. They wouldn't know what to think - that is, they would literally not recognise respect towards other, good will, and respect through good relations. They understand only the two ends of a rifle.

Gary Busey hates America. He'll be the first to tell you. Gary Busey is fucking insane.

I'm confused why people care? Obviously there are people in the world that work in the media and don't like america, wtf are you going to do about it?

Because these people, celebrities, do nothing more with their money than use it to buy a podium to push their uneducated views from (ahembono) They buy their way into world syndicates and bash against the trend of the week. It was the Rain Forests, now it's the Kyoto Agreement. When they lose interest they drop the cause without doing a damned thing about it except, as intended, further their own fame.

Madonna started off wrapping her naked hairy body in a US Flag for "Rock the Vote" (Which oddly enough LOVES Gore, even though it was Tipper that is responsible for the "Warning: Explicit lyrics" labels and further "Safe" censoring of music that MTV screamed about in the 80s)

You guys are still too young to see the same patterns emerge time and time again. It's the same shit, from Mickey Mantle to Janine Garafolo. These people aren't qualified to say shit about the way the world is because the closest they have gotten to global village is from a palace in Tibet that you see on Fabulous Life of shows.

Then if they are rich and stupid enough they have richer and more stupider kids as we see with Paris Hilton. I can't wait until Lourdes Ciccione has a few movie roles and a hit Euro-trash album so she can stand up and carry on her mommies (Either Madonna or Rosie O'Donnell) Stupid views.

The ones that appreciate America, and even Today's America are mostly silent because of sensationalism. I don't even think a camera can focus on someone with a smile and a good thing to say anymore.

Lets see if we can get Brian on an islamic dead pool:

danish004.jpg

I just the best muslim insult in the English speaking world:

"Mohammed eats pork, but only after he fucks it" I busted out laughing at work.

Muslims are sending death threats to people that publish these cartoons. Lemme know if you get anything, post it up !

Eh, whatever. They can't read anyway. As Matt Stone says :

Dirka dirka mohammed ali dirka ramalamadingdong dirka dirka dirka

Llama

It's not like Muslims can read or write anyway. They only wrote one book,and they kill those that write any other book besides that one. So fuck it.

There is no room in the future Earth for this religion of hatred. Muslims do not need a reason to be angry and violent, only an excuse.

Clipped this from another forum:

Muslims fly commercial airliners into buildings in New York City. No Muslim outrage.

Muslim officials block the exit where school girls are trying to escape a burning building because their faces were exposed. No Muslim outrage.

Muslims cut off the heads of three teenaged girls on their way to school in Indonesia. A Christian school. No Muslim outrage.

Muslims murder teachers trying to teach Muslim children in Iraq. No Muslim outrage.

Muslims murder over 80 tourists with car bombs outside cafes and hotels in Egypt. No Muslim outrage.

A Muslim attacks a missionary children's school in India. Kills six. No Muslim outrage.

Muslims slaughter hundreds of children and teachers in Beslan, Russia. Muslims shoot children in the back. No Muslim outrage.

Let's go way back. Muslims kidnap and kill athletes at the Munich Summer Olympics. No Muslim outrage.

Muslims fire rocket-propelled grenades into schools full of children in Israel. No Muslim outrage.

Muslims murder more than 50 commuters in attacks on London subways and busses. Over 700 are injured. No Muslim outrage.

Muslims massacre dozens of innocents at a Passover Seder. No Muslim outrage.

Muslims murder innocent vacationers in Bali. No Muslim outrage.
Muslim newspapers publish anti-Semitic cartoons. No Muslim outrage.

Muslims are involved, on one side or the other, in almost every one of the 125+ shooting wars around the world. No Muslim outrage.

Muslims beat the charred bodies of Western civilians with their shoes, then hang them from a bridge. No Muslim outrage.

Newspapers in Denmark and Norway publish cartoons depicting Mohammed. Muslims are outraged.

Dead children. Dead tourists. Dead teachers. Dead doctors and nurses. Death, destruction and mayhem around the world at the hands of Muslims .. no Muslim outrage ... but publish a cartoon depicting Mohammed with a bomb in his turban and all hell breaks loose.

Ok, so...

a Canadian farmer, Osama Bin Laden, and an American engineer are walking through the woods. During this walk they stumble across a lamp and Osama whips it off with his robe, and out pops a genie. Happy to be released from his lamp for a liottle stretch of the proverbial legs, he offers to grant them one wish each. He asked the Canadian farmer what he would like. He states that his whole family have always been farmers, so he wished that Canada was the most fertile farmland on earth. The genie snaps his fingers, and Canada is transformed into an overflowing fertile farmland.

He turns to Osama and ask what he wished. He exclaims "I wish that there was a wall all around the Middle East to keep the infidels and thier perversion out of their way of life". The genie snaps his fingers and poof, there's a huge wall all around the Middle East.

He ask the engineer, "well, what you you like", the engineer says, "tell me about this wall around the Middle East". THe genie replies that it's five miles high, and five hundred feet thick, and nothing can get in or out. The engineer says "well, in that case, my wish....fill it with water."

Quoted post[/post]]
Eh, whatever. They can't read anyway. As Matt Stone says :

Dirka dirka mohammed ali dirka ramalamadingdong dirka dirka dirka
Um...Matt Stone was making fun of people that generalize and sterotype Muslims. I mean come on Celerity, I though you of all people would be smart enough to pick up on a little satire.

Back