Looking for ITR 5 lug

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey Im in Oregon, and am looking for Type R 5 lug...Hopefully with all sway bars and everything...If you have soem or know of any plz let me know...Let me know how much you want, also if you want i could trade you my integra 4 lug with new brakes, plus my 94-95 GSR wheels plus soem cash...I have GM ITR wheels already but if you have a good price for complete package deal, wheels & suspension let me know...I am also looking for the GM ITR center caps for teh wheels....Thanks for your time..

Originally posted by civiconroids@Sep 23 2004, 06:21 AM
Hey Im in Oregon, and am looking for Type R 5 lug...Hopefully with all sway bars and everything...If you have soem or know of any plz let me know...Let me know how much you want, also if you want i could trade you my integra 4 lug with new brakes, plus my 94-95 GSR wheels plus soem cash...I have GM ITR wheels already but if you have a good price for complete package deal, wheels & suspension let me know...I am also looking for the GM ITR center caps for teh wheels....Thanks for your time..
[post=393865]Quoted post[/post]​

i have seen a few on ebay a couple days ago
go check on ebay

Originally posted by DC4ITR+Sep 26 2004, 12:41 PM-->
civiconroids
@Sep 23 2004, 06:21 AM
[post=393865]Quoted post[/post]​

i have seen a few on ebay a couple days ago
go check on ebay
[post=394844]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah Ive been looking...Ebay is just hard to deal with, cuz Im in Iraq right now...But maybe It will work out...ANyone else have ideas or have any of this stuff?..

Back