looking for some pgmfi knowledge

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xs2kx

ok im lookin for some help here.....im not sure if this is my problem but im sure it could be.....i know my stock 90 crx si comes with peak and hold injectors.....im not sure of the year motor but i have a b18a1 ls motor which i believe 90-91 came with peak and hold and 92-93 came with saturated injectors.....what would happen if this was a 92-93 motor with saturated injectors wired to a resistor box????? would it even run???? Now my problem is that when i start the car when its cold or if its been off awhile it starts fine.....but if i run the car for a few minutes and turn it off then try startin it again it wont start......now i tried runnin it for a few minutes then turning it off then i pulled the plugs and they were wet with fuel and the tops of the pistons were wet.....and you can smell fuel are my injectors not closing all the way on shutoff and leaking fuel in the cylinders.....causing it to flood next time i try starting it???? and i dont have a blown headgasket.....already did that. Any help appreciated!!!

Back